There are 291 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

I hope Niner fans stay in their seats if the weather is bad instead of running off to one of the many clubs that the stadium has. A half empty stadium makes us look weak.
Packers win 34-31. I have to be a homer.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I hope Niner fans stay in their seats if the weather is bad instead of running off to one of the many clubs that the stadium has. A half empty stadium makes us look weak.

Don't care about looks, only care about wins👍
Originally posted by Patton:

This.

Meh, it was pretty s**tty at times vs the Seahawks in the playoffs last year and the place was rocking.

Yeah especially when you have Bills fans sitting in snow and frigid temperatures.
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by tankle104:
A lot of fans, specifically the 45+ group, have a bad taste in their mouth with how the packers whooped us in the 90s. Then on top of that, we drafted Alex smith over Rodgers (who knows how it would of played out).
we've got the better of you guys in the playoffs the last 10 years or so but the bitterness really stems from the 90s. Lol

The last playoff defeat against you guys hurt like hell.

For what it's worth, my grandparents immigrated to this country originally to Green Bay. So they were big packers fans. I've worked with a lot of packer fans over the years and they were all classy people. I have nothing against the fan base like I do with cowboy fans.

i also don't actively root for you guys to lose during the season, but I do enjoy beating you guys in the post season because of the rivalry and the packers storied history.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

Meh, it was pretty s**tty at times vs the Seahawks in the playoffs last year and the place was rocking.

It wasn't that bad last year. It was the equivalent of standing near the misters in the produce section of a grocery store.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Jan 20, 2024 at 11:38 AM ]
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

I think we will be rockin. Our fan base is pretty incredible. Especially against the packers, it'll be awesome.
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Packers win 34-31. I have to be a homer.

Haha. Well, if it rains, we're in trouble.

Prognosis good…
Originally posted by Patton:

Of course wins matter more but a full stadium with screaming fans helps the players. If they look up and see a half full stadium it doesn't do much to lift them.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Haha. Well, if it rains, we're in trouble.

You guys might have to call up Joe Montana by halftime as Purdy will have thrown 5 picks and we will be ahead 28-0 LOL.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Prognosis good…

Damn we had a good a run this year. Next year we will bring home 6
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Jan 20, 2024 at 11:41 AM ]
Ugh off topic. Did you hear that story on CMC on the Logan project NFLN? How he spends so much time with kids with cancer but started with Logan. Kid with cancer was a huge fan. CMC sent him a phone video to keep fighting. How great he is. His mom said he was coma but she played video for him and tear rolled down his eyes as she played it. Mom certain the CMC video was last thing he heard. Wow kinna chocked me up. Fight the good fights CMC.
Share 49ersWebzone