There are 294 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Prognosis good…

Damn we had a good a run this year. Next year we will bring home 6

Might as well put in the backups so no one gets injured.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Prognosis good…

Cut em. Can't be injured if they aren't on the team
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Prognosis good…

Cut em. Can't be injured if they aren't on the team

Forfeit & give the NFCW title to the Seahawks
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Haha. Well, if it rains, we're in trouble.

You guys might have to call up Joe Montana by halftime as Purdy will have thrown 5 picks and we will be ahead 28-0 LOL.

Steve Young will probably be down on the field as well...might need to go to him after Montana gets injured.

You guys might have to call up Joe Montana by halftime as Purdy will have thrown 5 picks and we will be ahead 28-0 LOL.

Steve Young will probably be down on the field as well...might need to go to him after Montana gets injured.

Callin' Kaepernick now…🤳🏻
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Ugh off topic. Did you hear that story on CMC on the Logan project NFLN? How he spends so much time with kids with cancer but started with Logan. Kid with cancer was a huge fan. CMC sent him a phone video to keep fighting. How great he is. His mom said he was coma but she played video for him and tear rolled down his eyes as she played it. Mom certain the CMC video was last thing he heard. Wow kinna chocked me up. Fight the good fights CMC.

Really? Wow! That's freaking amazing. We need more stories like this in the Divided States of America.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 20, 2024 at 11:52 AM ]

We definitely will need a call up. 3 QB's for 1 game is our thing.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
make all the rain jokes you want. you've been warned
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I wish we were playing the early game. I hate waiting all day for a playoff game. I get worked up (win or lose) and have trouble sleeping afterward.

I have to wait til 8:30pm living in East Coast time. It sucks so bad. I always get envious visiting the West Coast watching football at 10am

tell me about it. moved from California to South Carolina and now won't get to see the game until 8pm. Long day so pumped up, I will not sleep no matter what happens until tomorrow night.

You'll get used to it, 10am games will become weird
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Ugh off topic. Did you hear that story on CMC on the Logan project NFLN? How he spends so much time with kids with cancer but started with Logan. Kid with cancer was a huge fan. CMC sent him a phone video to keep fighting. How great he is. His mom said he was coma but she played video for him and tear rolled down his eyes as she played it. Mom certain the CMC video was last thing he heard. Wow kinna chocked me up. Fight the good fights CMC.

Damn, that's awesome. Not good that it happened but that he takes his role as a role model to so many kids so serious. That's a heavy burden at times, especially when you do that kind of stuff. Hope he gets the ring he deserves this year and I couldn't be happier having a guy like him on our team.

Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I wish we were playing the early game. I hate waiting all day for a playoff game. I get worked up (win or lose) and have trouble sleeping afterward.

I have to wait til 8:30pm living in East Coast time. It sucks so bad. I always get envious visiting the West Coast watching football at 10am

tell me about it. moved from California to South Carolina and now won't get to see the game until 8pm. Long day so pumped up, I will not sleep no matter what happens until tomorrow night.

You'll get used to it, 10am games will become weird

Same. Moved from SoCal to SoFlo...freaking HATE being a sports fan with these EST times. It blows. "East Coast bias" is really half of the country falling asleep at half time.
Prognosis good…

24hr clock 😂
It's so wild, the media and American people always love rooting for the "underdog" yet it's been the opposite for Brock. Everyone is waiting for him to flop and say told ya so.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
It's so wild, the media and American people always love rooting for the "underdog" yet it's been the opposite for Brock. Everyone is waiting for him to flop and say told ya so.

Spot on. I just don't get it. Aside from the story itself, HE is a terrific, humble kid too. Stop the steal. The media is all backwards.

No kneeling required
Share 49ersWebzone