49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 250 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by NYniner85:
It's so wild, the media and American people always love rooting for the "underdog" yet it's been the opposite for Brock. Everyone is waiting for him to flop and say told ya so.

Everyone just thinks it's shanahans system and then the talent around him, like he's the guy who Washington was starting most of the year. It's a joke.

Doesn't help that Brock crapped the bed on Christmas but it's all good. Brock and the boys will be ready to roll today. I think they'll have so much juice and be so physical . Their bodies are fresh and rested, meanwhile the packers aren't even practicing. Lol
It's so wild, the media and American people always love rooting for the "underdog" yet it's been the opposite for Brock. Everyone is waiting for him to flop and say told ya so.

I'm rooting for Moody
Serious question - do the packers have a good football fan forum? Or is this guy here just to talk to the opposing fan base?

I've always felt like the webzone was a very active forum in comparison to most forums, is that true?

Maybe he was too good to fast and too many of the pundits got stuck doubting it early and it's always hard to say you were wrong.
Stroud is just doing what Brock's been doing since last year, except he's heralded as the next great thing and Brock is brushed off. Lol I hope that bothers Brock.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I was trying to figure out why they would schedule the Niner game so late on a Saturday night which is traditionally a terrible night for TV viewers. People go out most often on Saturday night. The only reaon I can come up with is FOX has a weak TV schedule that night anyway so they hope to actually capture some extra viewers. Tommorrow's games are scheduled so the late game will be over before Sunday night prime time starts.

What other slot was available? Once the bills game was moved, it was crystal clear that the Niners would play on Saturday. NFL wasnt putting a team that played on Monday night, on a Saturday.

Obviously they aren't putting an east coast team game in the 8pm EST slot.

So by process of elimination, only one other slot was possible - have Ravens play at 1pm EST and Niners at 4pm EST.
And I'm pretty sure NFL and CBS didn't want to have an early game on a Saturday.

It's not really rocket science....
Originally posted by tankle104:
Stroud is just doing what Brock's been doing since last year, except he's heralded as the next great thing and Brock is brushed off. Lol I hope that bothers Brock.

Actually I'm going to go with Brock doesn't fit the new shiny thing for the talking heads. He's not an "athletic" QB.

"" because he does have that but doesn't live off it.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for JEP83.

All based on where he was drafted. Because he was drafted low Brock won't be given credit even if he wins it all it will be misconstrued as he was just passing five yards and Deebo or Christian water running all the yards. They are not watching him actually play.

if you notice. It's more the talking heads who never played that position what negate what Brock has done.

The Texans were also dog crap before Stroud got there.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Yeah including you.

Originally posted by 49ersRing:

The Texans were also dog crap before Stroud got there.

DeMeco
Originally posted by 9erson3:
DeMeco

This
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I was trying to figure out why they would schedule the Niner game so late on a Saturday night which is traditionally a terrible night for TV viewers. People go out most often on Saturday night. The only reaon I can come up with is FOX has a weak TV schedule that night anyway so they hope to actually capture some extra viewers. Tommorrow's games are scheduled so the late game will be over before Sunday night prime time starts.

They have to consider all teams involved in the playoffs. The Bucs and Bills just played Monday, so it's only fair for those teams to give them an extra day for preparation.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
UPDATED FORECAST: good amount of rain throughout the game today.

We're toast
Originally posted by DrEll:
UPDATED FORECAST: good amount of rain throughout the game today.

We're toast

Party in a bottle aren't ya? Lol
Share 49ersWebzone