There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I hate that it's raining but it is what it is. I just hope it's light rain and not pouring.

The aviation forecast at SJC for the game, which is often less dramatic than news outlets, calls for light rain showers and mist throughout, winds SE at 12 until 7p, and then SE at 14 gusting to 29, overcast 3k going to 2k ft, and visibility 6 decreasing to 5 miles.

That sounds like light rain with a little bit of wind, right? That doesn't scream soaking rain to me but I could be wrong.
I need some 49ers post season action..... this waiting is killing me .
also, I'm in the bay area, central coast. It's been light showers, light wind, periodic patches of blue sky, but mostly grey, if anyone cares. Weather is football.
[ Edited by BP13 on Jan 20, 2024 at 1:06 PM ]
Originally posted by BP13:
I need some 49ers post season action..... this waiting is killing me

A poster on here popped open a beer at like 6am this morning, lmao I wonder if the guy is even still awake. Hahaha
I need some 49ers post season action..... this waiting is killing me

A poster on here popped open a beer at like 6am this morning, lmao I wonder if the guy is even still awake. Hahaha

LOL saw that this morning. I'd be unconscious by game-time, wouldn't work for me.

Lolol..passed out face first in nacho cheese
Vernon Davis is going for 185 yards and 2 tds. Alex Douglas smitty runs on the packers wimpy defense
FIRST BEER CHEERS!!!🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
Originally posted by Patton:

LGGGGG
Originally posted by Patton:

drink a beer every time they say lamar will be the MVP
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Vernon Davis is going for 185 yards and 2 tds. Alex Douglas smitty runs on the packers wimpy defense

I hope Steve Garcia has a big game, if Julian Stubbletree can get a sack I like our chances.

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I hope Steve Garcia has a big game, if Julian Stubbletree can get a sack I like our chances.

Don't forget about Harrison Hearst
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by DrEll:
UPDATED FORECAST: good amount of rain throughout the game today.

We're toast

Can someone explain to me why the rain impacts this team negatively?

Because we are a better team offensively. If this game was played in perfect weather conditions, we have a better QB who has better accuracy and precision. A quarterback who executes his offensive playbook better than the opponent's quarterback. Our running game is LEAGUES better than the opponent's, as is our passing game.

A rainy game, NO DOUBT, will affect all 3 facets of the game. It's common sense that a slippery ball and a slippery field will affect throwing ability, catching ability, and running ability. We saw this in last year's playoffs against Seattle, when Brock struggled early when it was still wet, but as the conditions improved, we blew them out.

Now, one will argue that the weather will affect both teams. And it will. But it's obvious that the team with the upper hand on offense may be more 'beatable' if they are unable to execute their scheme to perfection. GB knows if will take miracle to win. Watch how many prayers Jordan Love throws up today. Our BFF ref Kemp, who throws more flags than any other official in the league, will have a field day throwing PI flags for every short pass Love throws into oblivion.

meanwhile, the precision based Shanahan offense, which relies less of prayer shots and lucky throws, will suffer because there's a chance Brock's accuracy is off because of a slippery ball. Or one of your receivers loses the ball on a fumble. Or CMC cant get his footing for a typical monstrous run.

WE, FOLKS, ARE SCREWED !

I guess all that you did to make sure Green Bay and the Lions won last week was all for nothing. Hopefully not too may animals were sacrificed.
drink a beer every time they say lamar will be the MVP

Alc poisoning

all i know is that I'm expecting big things today from joey bosa and jerome hargove

Earlier this year my cousin who is a casual fan was like "man the Niners sure turned things around when they hired Calahan" lol
[ Edited by Young2Owens on Jan 20, 2024 at 1:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone