SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

LIGHTING UP Lamar. Lol I love it
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Shorteous:
I'm already bored of this game. Lol

This game is getting me pumped. We were able to move the ball on this Ravens defense and Houston can't. Getting me confident for the Packers!!

I just don't give a f**k who moves forward if idk if the niners will yet. I'm confident they will but I only care about the niners. If the niners make the Super Bowl, I watch. If not, I stop watching nfl and move in with my life. Lol

watching another team win the super bowl, or play in it, is like watching the women I want get f**ked by another man. Lol not something I want to be apart of. Either we are in it or we aren't, eff everyone else.

Yeah I'm not into being cuckolded either
Demeco's d scheme is making a joke out of anything I've seen out of Wilkes

Dressed like an assassin.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Just like Steph
27-10 49ers

LETS GOOOOO
  • grif
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by Shorteous:
I'm already bored of this game. Lol

This game is getting me pumped. We were able to move the ball on this Ravens defense and Houston can't. Getting me confident for the Packers!!

I just don't give a f**k who moves forward if idk if the niners will yet. I'm confident they will but I only care about the niners. If the niners make the Super Bowl, I watch. If not, I stop watching nfl and move in with my life. Lol

watching another team win the super bowl, or play in it, is like watching the women I want get f**ked by another man. Lol not something I want to be apart of. Either we are in it or we aren't, eff everyone else.

Yeah I'm not into being cuckolded either

f yeah.....that's how we roll here. If the Niners aren't there in the Super Bowl, niether will I be...and who is usher anyway?
No 9ers in the superbowl, I go to waste management open on Sunday.
bang baaang
ninnnerrr gaaaaang

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by socal1632:
The O needs to score a lot in this game. I don't trust Wilkes any further than I can throw him. Demeco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wilks

Give Wilks one more year with Kyle and he should be doing as well a Demeco.

Huf and Brown are going to be sick together but next year is it for Trent. Kyle looses this and he's officially Marv Levy light. At least Levy got to multiple SB's in a row

Well losing Trent Williams (he says he's playing next year) will hurt. No doubt about it. But given they were able to replace McGlinchy with McKivits, I have *some* confidence they can get a decent replacement for Trent if we lose him. Key is Trent giving Kyle a heads up so that Kyle can have a chance to find *that* replacement. Like how they replaced Staley with Trent via Trade.

Wild but to each their own
Cracked into the Bourbon.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Brocky Hills 90210
Share 49ersWebzone