There are 195 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

I'm making chili for tonight. My mom is making cornbread. Going to enjoy some playoff football with my folks. What is everyone else have planned?
Niners moved to a full -10 and -520 moneyline. We started at -9.5 and -420
Finally! It's game day! LFG!!!!!
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I'm making chili for tonight. My mom is making cornbread. Going to enjoy some playoff football with my folks. What is everyone else have planned?

Just be careful.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Radar right now looks spotty showers in Santa clara, hopefully it won't be too bad at kickoff.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Just be careful.

HA
I'll be at work until 7 tonight but LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Sounds tasty. We were going to head over to Circa to watch on their 140 foot screen (yes, it's awesome) ..but they are airing the UFC game lol.

Not sure yet but it will involve snacks of some kind lol No cheese though! Haha

Originally posted by Montana:

Sounds tasty. We were going to head over to Circa to watch on their 140 foot screen (yes, it's awesome) ..but they are airing the UFC game lol.

Not sure yet but it will involve snacks of some kind lol No cheese though! Haha

Can't jinx it, right?

Beer

Cheese pizza with fresh mozzarella
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Beer
Ribs, chicken and sourdough garlic bread in the rain
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Cheese pizza with fresh mozzarella

🤌🤌🤌
Share 49ersWebzone