LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 221 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

some of the basics like Dre get the eff down, and TW what the bleep are you doing, that's it for my ranting, I'll enjoy the win and games tomorrow
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NoNameLeft2Take:
Packer fan here. Congrats on the win. Better team won. Didn't realize what an impact the rain would have on the game as both QB's looked "off" for good portions of the game. In the end, talent and consistency won.

I'll be surprised if the Niners don't defeat the winner of the Bucs vs. Lions game. That being said, Ravens will be a tough out and Lamar creates so many problems with his mobility.

Good luck next weekend and most likely in the Super Bowl. The NFC needs to represent again! However, next year watch out though as the Packers should be better next year and a tougher out :)

Good luck, y'all obviously have a very bright future.
This
My head hurts. I'm going to bed
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by 4ML:
What a f**king game!!! Had me Heart attack

Facts

Just one? Pussies.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
Lol, so much hype about Love and he turned straight choker at the end.

Love is the f**kin goods. Not gonna deny that.

Yes he is the packers brought and they played a hell of game
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by derrickt:
This just proves my point Greenlaw runs on adrenaline and doesn't think.

Dumbest player ever.
Yeah I know I kept yelling get the f**k down get the f**k down

I think he thought we needed to get below some time on the clock. Maybe he thought they still had 3 time outs and needed to get below 35 seconds
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by derrickt:
This just proves my point Greenlaw runs on adrenaline and doesn't think.

Dumbest player ever.

It's a loss without him.

100 percent correct
Man f**k the packers

-Jimmy G
Now I can enjoy Sunday football
You guys know how every championship run for a team has that one moment or that win in the playoffs by the absolute skin of your nuts at pretty much the last second on the way to winning at all? That's what this is, right?

I told ya'll that the 49ers defense would make Love pay for throwing off his back foot.
Packer fan here. Congrats on the win. Better team won. Didn't realize what an impact the rain would have on the game as both QB's looked "off" for good portions of the game. In the end, talent and consistency won.

I'll be surprised if the Niners don't defeat the winner of the Bucs vs. Lions game. That being said, Ravens will be a tough out and Lamar creates so many problems with his mobility.

Good luck next weekend and most likely in the Super Bowl. The NFC needs to represent again! However, next year watch out though as the Packers should be better next year and a tougher out :)

Good luck, y'all obviously have a very bright future.

Good luck, you guys have a great young QB
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Always a f**king excuse woth Shanahan. Told you guys he's a loser. I've told you and told you HE IS A LOSER

Does it ever get tiring being wrong so often? It's impressive. I don't think someone trying to be wrong on purpose could be as wrong as you.

I appreciate the dedication
What a relief! Wow!

Cheers man. Tough break for you guys, could have gone either way multiple times.

Great young team you have there, look forward to us having more heart attack playoff games in the future.
Share 49ersWebzone