LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 203 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
All the game over people you can politely get f**ked and go be Cardinal fans

I was pretty close to turning the tv off a few times, but I kept my faith and kept saying maybe we'll some how pull it through like the last time we played them in Lambeau field..... THANK GOD I WAS REWARDED.....
Glad I took my blood pressure pill at half time
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Always a f**king excuse woth Shanahan. Told you guys he's a loser. I've told you and told you HE IS A LOSER

Does it ever get tiring being wrong so often? It's impressive. I don't think someone trying to be wrong on purpose could be as wrong as you.

I appreciate the dedication

Kyle is a winner tonight tho

Kyle is a winner, period. Only people who can't see that are f**king morons.
Originally posted by NoNameLeft2Take:
Packer fan here. Congrats on the win. Better team won. Didn't realize what an impact the rain would have on the game as both QB's looked "off" for good portions of the game. In the end, talent and consistency won.

I'll be surprised if the Niners don't defeat the winner of the Bucs vs. Lions game. That being said, Ravens will be a tough out and Lamar creates so many problems with his mobility.

Good luck next weekend and most likely in the Super Bowl. The NFC needs to represent again! However, next year watch out though as the Packers should be better next year and a tougher out :)

Thanks for the kind words , your team will be a problem next year bro
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by tankle104:
CAN HE WIN FROM BEHIND?!?

Check

WHEN IT MATTERS MOST TOOO!!
Glad I stayed positive. Knew we would pull it out. Purdy did suck tho for most of the game.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NoNameLeft2Take:
Packer fan here. Congrats on the win. Better team won. Didn't realize what an impact the rain would have on the game as both QB's looked "off" for good portions of the game. In the end, talent and consistency won.

I'll be surprised if the Niners don't defeat the winner of the Bucs vs. Lions game. That being said, Ravens will be a tough out and Lamar creates so many problems with his mobility.

Good luck next weekend and most likely in the Super Bowl. The NFC needs to represent again! However, next year watch out though as the Packers should be better next year and a tougher out :)
Your team team brought it tonite ,, you guys have good things to look forward too !! Till next time .. much respect !
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by derrickt:
Much respect for Packers. Deep down I would have preferred Dallas.

Yea packers look legit, how they lose 8 games

Packers got red hot at the end of the season. Those teams are hard to play. That being said clearly we did not play anywhere close to good football tonight. But a win is all that matters in the playoffs.
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
credit to GB they are legit
moving on boys

49ers badly need to upgrade their run D for next season.

Run D, PP, return game, secondary, game planning, etc.

Just a few things. LOL

Need to upgrade:
#1. OL - their Center, RG and RT are all below average
#2. CB - Ambry Thomas

Ambry has had a good season. Maybe a little rusty after missing time and surgery. Can we upgrade yes but he has been solid since they put him in on the outside.
Someone said they aren't watching next season do to a Win..

Originally posted by kray28:
Greenlaw came up huge in that last possession...pass defensed and an interception. Massive game from him.

FUKEN BECAME ALL PRO GREENLAW THAT LAST SERIES.
Won the game, ok.

Detroit is going to follow the same path as Packers. Ravens, Packers have given a lot of clues how to defend this offense.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Just popped open my 1st beer

Still drinking? Lol!
Somehow the Packers pass rush receded in that final drive, and when I saw the protection Purdy was getting I knew we were going to score. I have no idea what changed, but he had time to find guys for the first time at the very end.
  • grif
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by derrickt:
This just proves my point Greenlaw runs on adrenaline and doesn't think.

Dumbest player ever.

It's a loss without him.

100 percent correct

he won the f'ng game for us
Share 49ersWebzone