There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
we now host baker or goff lol
SB BOUND baby !

Did you watch the game? One game at a time
This was a lucky victory. Packers dropped 2 interceptions, including 1 that would have probably been a pick 6. Then they fail to convert that 4th down by a chain link.

The 49ers didn't look good in any facet. Special teams CRAP, run D CRAP, pass D CrAP, passing offense CRAP, run game average.

It all came down to the 2 Greenlaw picks and the picks the Packers dropped. There were a spattering of good plays by the offense, but in general, they were not good.
Greenlaw killed 10 seconds on his last INT lol
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Glad I stayed positive. Knew we would pull it out. Purdy did suck tho for most of the game.

Worst game of his career and team found a way
Now facing either Goff or Baker is like child's play compared to that collective heart attack. Not nearly the Moxie or Offscriptness of Love.
Gameball CMC
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Won the game, ok.

Detroit is going to follow the same path as Packers. Ravens, Packers have given a lot of clues how to defend this offense.

GB is the tougher team than TB or Detoilet in my opinion.
Not gonna lie, I was prepared my mind and my body for an early playoff exit at Packers 21-17
One thing is certain. Kyle trusts Brock no matter what. He will keep feeding him even if he should be using CMC.

And fact, sorry, Brock don't like the rain. I will be watching reports all week.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm done worh this team until jed sells.

You morons can keep sucking off Kyle every year until he chokes at the end of each year.

Originally posted by 49ersking:
Won the game, ok.

Detroit is going to follow the same path as Packers. Ravens, Packers have given a lot of clues how to defend this offense.

Detroit can't defend the pass. Mullens threw for 800 in two games against them. #1 versus run, number 31 vs pass. most pass Tds allowed
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
This was a lucky victory. Packers dropped 2 interceptions, including 1 that would have probably been a pick 6. Then they fail to convert that 4th down by a chain link.

The 49ers didn't look good in any facet. Special teams CRAP, run D CRAP, pass D CrAP, passing offense CRAP, run game average.

It all came down to the 2 Greenlaw picks and the picks the Packers dropped. There were a spattering of good plays by the offense, but in general, they were not good.

We can't play like this next week
70 and sunny on Sunday
Originally posted by DrEll:
I knew they would do it

you should be banned
They should be warmed up now
Share 49ersWebzone