Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by picklejuice:

Want to throat punch this guy so bad
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Jan 20, 2024 at 8:36 PM ]
They'll play better next week
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Won the game, ok.

Detroit is going to follow the same path as Packers. Ravens, Packers have given a lot of clues how to defend this offense.

Detroit don't have the horses to beat us

A CLASSIC.

Not since Jimmy G have I felt so stressed about a game.

F*CK THA PACKERS
Mad respect to that packers team but Brock came from behind and won when we needed it most! I hope his wrist is alright. BRING ON THE BUCS/LIONS!

we obliterated the Bucs earlier this year but who knows. Lol this game was so much harder than I expected
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
This was a lucky victory. Packers dropped 2 interceptions, including 1 that would have probably been a pick 6. Then they fail to convert that 4th down by a chain link.

The 49ers didn't look good in any facet. Special teams CRAP, run D CRAP, pass D CrAP, passing offense CRAP, run game average.

It all came down to the 2 Greenlaw picks and the picks the Packers dropped. There were a spattering of good plays by the offense, but in general, they were not good.

Meh you're cherry picking. Niners had some dropped INTs too and that stop on 4th and 1 was just the Niners beating them on that play, nothing to do with luck.
Well can people start jumping off the nuts of Jordon Love?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Gameday thread it why our fan base is known as the FortyWhiners.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
They'll play better next week

wouldn't be too hard
Originally posted by Crown:
I love it.

I am happy.

But why am I sad too?

Better be way better next week.

Im on the same page.

My buddies texted me with similar sentiments.

We better BE READY.

Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Well Im thinking the game next week will be a lot easier. Weather looks good, and I don't think the lions are as good as the Packers...but who knows.

Goff is worse in the rain.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm done worh this team until jed sells.

You morons can keep sucking off Kyle every year until he chokes at the end of each year.

Thank you - signed all 49er fans

Facing adversity is when the true colors come out.
So its official, I have a cursed Brock purdy jersey. I got it for Christmas and wore it the entire Ravens debacle. I wore it again today until about midway thru the 3rd quarter... I took it off because I told my son I would if we were losing in the 2nd half
Originally posted by picklejuice:

I thought that was all this guy has been talking about how Purdy couldn't overcome at the end when trailing and things are not going well lol.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm done worh this team until jed sells.

You morons can keep sucking off Kyle every year until he chokes at the end of each year.

Yeah that was a normal response lol. Was it an ugly as f**king ass game, yes. Are we advancing yes.

See ya jose. Adios. No one cares.
Share 49ersWebzone