LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 266 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tankle104:
Mad respect to that packers team but Brock came from behind and won when we needed it most! I hope his wrist is alright. BRING ON THE BUCS/LIONS!

we obliterated the Bucs earlier this year but who knows. Lol this game was so much harder than I expected

what happened to his wrist?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

A CLASSIC.

Not since Jimmy G have I felt so stressed about a game.

F*CK THA PACKERS

These are the kind of games we haven't been able to win in the past. Crazy that we finally won. Haven't won a game like that since before 2017. Huge win by the team.
Dre was a stud tonight. Thank you
Packer fans have to be wondering how the bleep they lost that one
Originally posted by picklejuice:
What a penis
Originally posted by mattster03:
Build a roof over Levi's... I thought it was just an exaggeration, but Brock really does have trouble with a wet ball. Alex Smith sized hands??

Alex Smith had above average sized hands, and Purdy has the same size hands as Patrick Mahomes. The hand size thing is so tired.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Nick Wright is always wrong.
Originally posted by Crown:
I love it.

I am happy.

But why am I sad too?

Better be way better next week.

Cloudy days and rain make you sad?
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Mad respect to that packers team but Brock came from behind and won when we needed it most! I hope his wrist is alright. BRING ON THE BUCS/LIONS!

we obliterated the Bucs earlier this year but who knows. Lol this game was so much harder than I expected

what happened to his wrist?

It just showed it in the aftershow but he had a bandage over his throwing wrist during the game. That explains a LOT
No more bad weather games this year!!!

I don't understand how our team seemed so unprepared for the conditions. The defense had to change cleats midway through the game.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Build a roof over Levi's... I thought it was just an exaggeration, but Brock really does have trouble with a wet ball. Alex Smith sized hands??

Alex Smith had above average sized hands, and Purdy has the same size hands as Patrick Mahomes. The hand size thing is so tired.

Brock hurt his throwing wrist. We will find out more about it now thay the game is over. He was playing through it
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Won the game, ok.

Detroit is going to follow the same path as Packers. Ravens, Packers have given a lot of clues how to defend this offense.

Detroit don't have the horses to beat us

or anybody in the secondary
Very stressful and maddening most of the game. D was able to made plays the last couple of times when they needed them. Ugly Win, but we're moving on! We get to live to fight another day! Woohoo!
Share 49ersWebzone