LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

I keep thinking KS is holding back, I think he's doing the least he has to do to win.

If the 9ers make the Super Bowl I think we'll see things we haven't seen and things we haven't in a long time.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by derrickt:
This just proves my point Greenlaw runs on adrenaline and doesn't think.

Dumbest player ever.

Worse fans ever...

Like it is true.. we have some dedicated fans who travel to games... but we also have some of the worse folks who buy 9er gear..and post on 9er forums.
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Very stressful and maddening most of the game. D was able to made plays the last couple of times when they needed them. Ugly Win, but we're moving on! We get to live to fight another day! Woohoo!

Packers probably going to the Superbowl if we didn't win this game.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

I thought that was all this guy has been talking about how Purdy couldn't overcome at the end when trailing and things are not going well lol.

Thats his assigned angle. Hes not moving on that stance because its part of his schtick. He loves that Purdy made this comeback because he can piss people off all week by saying he didn't really do anything.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Originally posted by JMC52:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Glad I stayed positive. Knew we would pull it out. Purdy did suck tho for most of the game.

Worst game of his career and team found a way

Yeah, obviously he struggled but when it counts…….so gotta give him the credit he deserves!!! It's also because of him why we won, for God's sake!!!

I think it will go along way for Purdy , gives him the experience to come from behind in the 4th quarter and proves to himself that he doesn't need a lead to win the game .. although he played pretty crappy most of the game he still came thru when it was on the line !!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I still love Jimmy G!
Purdy didn't play well, but man he made clutch throws. Got lucky with some potential picks but this is playoff football. s**ts gonna happen.

No, he's just happy to have a bunch of stuff to talk about for the week... makes his job easier.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Wow, media dude acknowledging Brock, who woulda thunk

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm done worh this team until jed sells.

You morons can keep sucking off Kyle every year until he chokes at the end of each year.

should be a self inflicted ban
Originally posted by Crown:
Gameday thread it why our fan base is known as the FortyWhiners.

What is the point of busting balls of fellow fans. That game was a s**t game for the Niners to the very end. Sorry, I don't celebrate for them playing like s**t. I celebrated when they won and deserved credit
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Jan 20, 2024 at 8:42 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Purdy didn't play well, but man he made clutch throws. Got lucky with some potential picks but this is playoff football. s**ts gonna happen.

Packers did get lucky on fumble on the kick return.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Bloodless:

I thought that was all this guy has been talking about how Purdy couldn't overcome at the end when trailing and things are not going well lol.

Thats his assigned angle. Hes not moving on that stance because its part of his schtick. He loves that Purdy made this comeback because he can piss people off all week by saying he didn't really do anything.

wish people wouldn't watch, his show is trash. As are 90% of them

how is it not?
Share 49ersWebzone