Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

how is it not?

Hes just saying it cause CMC ran for the tuddy
Originally posted by Afrikan:

No, he's just happy to have a bunch of stuff to talk about for the week... makes his job easier.

Wright is an example of why Skip ruined sports media. Instead of good and charismatic TV analysts like the good Ole days, you have hot take retards like him running amok.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Well can people start jumping off the nuts of Jordon Love?

Everyone over reacts to mostly everything. Love will need to do it for more than 1/3 of a season for me to think he is legit
So bad weather is officially a concern for Brock. Either got to figure out the glove situation or hope we play in domes or in good weather in the playoffs.
Man special teams concerns me. Big time.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Originally posted by JMC52:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Glad I stayed positive. Knew we would pull it out. Purdy did suck tho for most of the game.

Worst game of his career and team found a way

Yeah, obviously he struggled but when it counts…….so gotta give him the credit he deserves!!! It's also because of him why we won, for God's sake!!!

I mean he is also a reason why we won.

No doubt man I just never seen him throw so many off balls
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Bloodless:

I thought that was all this guy has been talking about how Purdy couldn't overcome at the end when trailing and things are not going well lol.

Thats his assigned angle. Hes not moving on that stance because its part of his schtick. He loves that Purdy made this comeback because he can piss people off all week by saying he didn't really do anything.

Yup they're already starting. This entire week is going to be insufferable.
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by Crown:
Gameday thread it why our fan base is known as the FortyWhiners.

What is the point of busting balls of fellow fans. That game was a s**t game for the Niners to the very end. Sorry, I don't celebrate for them playing like s**t. I celebrated when they won and deserved credit

If anyone says thet weren't at least a little frustrated, they're lying or didn't watch. one of the two is true.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Jan 20, 2024 at 8:43 PM ]
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by derrickt:
This just proves my point Greenlaw runs on adrenaline and doesn't think.

Dumbest player ever.

Smart enough to be in position for 2 picks, winning the game for your team.
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:

how is it not?

Hes just saying it cause CMC ran for the tuddy

OMG that is so dumb. It's a drive, it doesn't have to end in a pass TD

Originally posted by NoNameLeft2Take:
Packer fan here. Congrats on the win. Better team won. Didn't realize what an impact the rain would have on the game as both QB's looked "off" for good portions of the game. In the end, talent and consistency won.

I'll be surprised if the Niners don't defeat the winner of the Bucs vs. Lions game. That being said, Ravens will be a tough out and Lamar creates so many problems with his mobility.

Good luck next weekend and most likely in the Super Bowl. The NFC needs to represent again! However, next year watch out though as the Packers should be better next year and a tougher out :)

The Packers are one of the best teams we played this year and you are definitely on the way up. Great job by your coaches and Love is legit.
Originally posted by mattster03:
So its official, I have a cursed Brock purdy jersey. I got it for Christmas and wore it the entire Ravens debacle. I wore it again today until about midway thru the 3rd quarter... I took it off because I told my son I would if we were losing in the 2nd half

you know what you need to do
This game had my blood pressure sky high
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by NoNameLeft2Take:
Packer fan here. Congrats on the win. Better team won. Didn't realize what an impact the rain would have on the game as both QB's looked "off" for good portions of the game. In the end, talent and consistency won.

I'll be surprised if the Niners don't defeat the winner of the Bucs vs. Lions game. That being said, Ravens will be a tough out and Lamar creates so many problems with his mobility.

Good luck next weekend and most likely in the Super Bowl. The NFC needs to represent again! However, next year watch out though as the Packers should be better next year and a tougher out :)

The Packers are one of the best teams we played this year and you are definitely on the way up. Great job by your coaches and Love is legit.

Yep you guys would of gone to the Superbowl if you won this game.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Jennings saved this game.

dont @ me.
Share 49ersWebzone