There are 198 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Demo, Greenlaw - good job
Ambry- yikes
Originally posted by Andra:
That was a tough one to watch. They put too much on Purdy early in the game. I wish they would have run the ball more early. end of the day a win is a win and moody made a clutch 52 yard field goal. Feel good going into next week.

The Packers did a good job on CMC for most of the game especially with Deebo out. It's on Brock and the offense to throw the Packers out for more breathing room.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
This is a seahawks wilson era win.

This might be the most true thing I've ever seen. Lmao it was maddening as a seahawk hater. Lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Time to go check on Tom Grossi

He is a pretty level-headed fan

Very atypical for us in the KS era.
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Demo, Greenlaw - good job
Ambry- yikes

I hope wilks calls him in his office and blisters his ass with a belt.
Hahahh yaaahss
If you look at the game as a whole both QBs had struggles and both made clutch throws. Both had two or three terrible throws but we ended up with 2 picks and they dropped thier chances.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Very atypical for us in the KS era.

Literally has never happened in the KS era. Lol maybe we've finally broke through. Only took us Brock Purdy, baby!

PRETTY WEIRD OVER HERE IN SAN FRAN, JIMMY!!!
Originally posted by tankle104:

This might be the most true thing I've ever seen. Lmao it was maddening as a seahawk hater. Lol

Lmao Seahawks fans must be saying the same s**t we were saying back in the day.

We escaped this game with PURE LUCK . Got to come out better next week against DET/TB
Can we give some credit to the fans

Silent on O at the end

Huge noise on D at the end
I was nearly destroyed lol

But then
Originally posted by NoNameLeft2Take:
Packer fan here. Congrats on the win. Better team won. Didn't realize what an impact the rain would have on the game as both QB's looked "off" for good portions of the game. In the end, talent and consistency won.

I'll be surprised if the Niners don't defeat the winner of the Bucs vs. Lions game. That being said, Ravens will be a tough out and Lamar creates so many problems with his mobility.

Good luck next weekend and most likely in the Super Bowl. The NFC needs to represent again! However, next year watch out though as the Packers should be better next year and a tougher out :)

Man, your team dictated the game. You guys got a good coach and a young team. Future is definitely bright for your team. Respect 🫡
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Time to go check on Tom Grossi

He is a pretty level-headed fan

Dude is great. You can tell he's well knowledge about every fan base. I wish most fans are like him. Passionate about his team but also loves the game and is a good sport.
Share 49ersWebzone