There are 194 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

I mean... Even Chris Conley made a huge play when it mattered.
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Yeah, obviously he struggled but when it counts…….so gotta give him the credit he deserves!!! It's also because of him why we won, for God's sake!!!

Brock played some bad ball for a lot of the game but came through in the clutch. If it had been Jimmy G, it would have been a loss.
Rain, rust, bad playcalling, but in the end, we move on. That is all that matters. Let's hope for clear weather next weekend
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
I mean... Even Chris Conley made a huge play when it mattered.

I think BP may have told Ray Ray to leave
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Where are our whiskey drinkers?

Right here and I'm cross eyed going sown

Right here dude
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm done worh this team until jed sells.

You morons can keep sucking off Kyle every year until he chokes at the end of each year.

should be a self inflicted ban
I mean we literally can report him for telling us to suck off Kyle.
Jennings was also clutch. Dude is a 1st down machine. Aiyuk came up big in the clutch as well.
Need Deboo back asap. Get a shot and some extra padding
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Rain, rust, bad playcalling, but in the end, we move on. That is all that matters. Let's hope for clear weather next weekend

Yes. Pray for sun.
Originally posted by Pteracuda:
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Yeah, obviously he struggled but when it counts…….so gotta give him the credit he deserves!!! It's also because of him why we won, for God's sake!!!

Brock played some bad ball for a lot of the game but came through in the clutch. If it had been Jimmy G, it would have been a loss.

Still... This was a 90% Jimmy game as far as complete frustration. I'm a big Jimmy guy too but I don't miss most games being like this. At the end of the day he played great when it mattered. I don't think he will play this bad again.

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

I think there was rust for sure.
Greenlaw gets the game ball for the defense today. I think Leinor get a honorable mention for his performance today as well. Some really tackling today
Why was Greenlaw running after the last int?
We need to rethink Brock's performance in this game. It wasn't pretty. Deebo got injured early. Defense keyed on CMC. Brock found different guys to convert important 3rd downs. Jennings, Kittle, Connelly. Made a game winning drive with clutch throws.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 20, 2024 at 9:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Why was Greenlaw running after the last int?

Cause he's dumb lol. Love the guy but he doesn't have the greatest awareness sometimes.
Share 49ersWebzone