There are 156 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Packers had chances to put this away. They made enough mistakes for the Niners to take it at the end.

Beyond thrilled we won and I do believe next week easier but they need to be ready for Baltimore. Or even KC. What a great win, and they did it.

Really though, buy Brock a wetsuit. Luckily next Sunday 72 and no rain.

Great win. The final minutes. But a lot of work to do.

The play calling needs to be better next week
1 false start penalty for 5 yards for GB tonight.
Props to Mooney kicking that last kickoff out the back of the endzone.
1 false start penalty for 5 yards for GB tonight. I can't count the times GB held tonight yet not 1 call.
Originally posted by scooterhd:

Facts 💯
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Jake Moody did hit a 52 yard FG that ended up being the difference in the score....

Big time kick by Moody. The funny thing is he beat out the guy that's missed the most kicks this season in the packers kicker
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by Baldie:
GB will be good again next year. I had doubts about Love after Rogers left but he's gonna be good.

We choked though in a playoff game. I'm not sure if we can bounce back from a tough loss like this.

9ers growing up-same thing a number of years back. Takes time. Nice looking team and an offseason of draft and free agency coming up.

Your advantage, you don't need to waste a bunch of Jimmy G years. What a joke. Love is a stud. Now build.

Props to him for hitting that 52yd FG as well.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by BP13:
This loss hurts really bad. Good Game 49er fans. Hats off to you guys on the win.
crazy game. Your team is really something to be excited about for you guys. Really, nothing to hang your head about

For real. Lift that head. The future is very bright in Green Bay. A few (young) mistakes bailed us out but they came to play and they balled.

I was pulling for you guys against DAL...lol

You guys almost got us today NC.

Glad we were able to pull it out.

Love had a s**t game, but you won't hear that narrative tomorrow. That pick was one of the worst you'll ever see. You'll hear how Brock was crap and the team won despite him.
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Thinking of planting Baaaaaaaaker next week
Originally posted by YACBros85:
This loss hurts really bad. Good Game 49er fans. Hats off to you guys on the win.

Great game. Better luck next year.

GB will be good again next year. I had doubts about Love after Rogers left but he's gonna be good.

Got to stop throwing off that back foot. I said we would make him pay for it. Jordan is where Brock was last off season imo. He has some bad tendencies he needs to cleanup. Got to do a hard film study on himself and work with a QB coach. Now that is not to criticize his entire body of work. He had a really good season. Especially down the stretch.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by linkboy:

Props to him for hitting that 52yd FG as well.

The difference in the game
Escaped, survived, lucky, scrapped thru, etc, etc. Finally, one d**n close game that the 49ers won.

The lions game should be easier because this one was so close. Let's see.
Share 49ersWebzone