There are 136 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

we need a new equipment guy

we had way too many issues with cleats and footing
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
1 false start penalty for 5 yards for GB tonight. I can't count the times GB held tonight yet not 1 call.
Almost every freaking play.
Did the Packers even have a penalty this game? Amazing we came away with the win with everything that's gone wrong
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
This loss hurts really bad. Good Game 49er fans. Hats off to you guys on the win.

Great game. Better luck next year.

GB will be good again next year. I had doubts about Love after Rogers left but he's gonna be good.

Got to stop throwing off that back foot. I said we would make him pay for it. Jordan is where Brock was last off season imo. He has some bad tendencies he needs to cleanup. Got to do a hard film study on himself and work with a QB coach. Now that is not to criticize his entire body of work. He had a really good season. Especially down the stretch.

Was trying to see who he was throwing to. I only saw one GB player and 3 niner players around him. He should have jus thrown it away out of bounds to live another down. Things you learn from and get better at. Brock had to learn to throw it away.
Detroit is a very similar team to us, but with a bit less star power on defense. They are extremely physical like us.

If we play them, it will be a close game unless Deebo is back, IMO.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Detroit is a very similar team to us, but with a bit less star power on defense. They are extremely physical like us.

Ummm they will run it all day. Thats what scares me. Our run defense is hot garbage right now.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

I think Det wins tomorrow to be honest and we meet them next week. Glad it's at home.
It's really odd to say a 10 point underdog should have won that game. But that is kind of the situation.

Now, we need to be much better next week. I think we will to the SB.

I really hope we don't get KC or Baltimore in the SB though. I don't like how we matchup against Baltimore specifically.
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
This loss hurts really bad. Good Game 49er fans. Hats off to you guys on the win.

Great game. Better luck next year.

GB will be good again next year. I had doubts about Love after Rogers left but he's gonna be good.

Got to stop throwing off that back foot. I said we would make him pay for it. Jordan is where Brock was last off season imo. He has some bad tendencies he needs to cleanup. Got to do a hard film study on himself and work with a QB coach. Now that is not to criticize his entire body of work. He had a really good season. Especially down the stretch.

Was trying to see who he was throwing to. I only saw one GB player and 3 niner players around him. He should have jus thrown it away out of bounds to live another down. Things you learn from and get better at. Brock had to learn to throw it away.

I believe he was trying to get the ball to 9.. but he trusted his arm even when he was rolling to the right and nearly falling backwards...

but that worked well for us!!

I was hoping Greenlaw to just slide down because the last player I saw trying to get greedy was a San Diego FS against the Patriots after intercepting a pass from Brady.. ends up fumbling the ball, giving it back the New England...

POOR MARTY SCHOTTENHEIMER... another Super Bowl chance that got a way..

I think Det wins tomorrow to be honest and we meet them next week. Glad it's at home.

I did say it was going to be the 49ERS and THOSE KNEE BITING LIONS !!

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Holy f**k if we play like that in the SB we'll lose by 30. One of the ugliest ass wins in the history of the playoffs.

Please to watch the January '82 The Catch game on replay.

'Twas just as ugly, but history only recites the obvious.
The stadium amazing tonight. Crazy roller coaster ride
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Time to go check on Tom Grossi

Ouch....

Man, I hope we don't end up feeling like this...again..

his feeling is what most of us were feeling during 90% of the game lol...
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:
Did the Packers even have a penalty this game? Amazing we came away with the win with everything that's gone wrong

I think, The Packers Had a Offensive holding call that was declined because they lost yards on the same play
Originally posted by picklejuice:

watching that in replay now, thank god they didn't call a block in the back there on Aiyuk lol...
Share 49ersWebzone