There are 114 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by Baldie:
Was trying to see who he was throwing to. I only saw one GB player and 3 niner players around him. He should have jus thrown it away out of bounds to live another down. Things you learn from and get better at. Brock had to learn to throw it away.

I wonder if Lafleur used his timeouts on defense if the extra time changes Loves desperation in forcing that throw. Pretty sure they ended the game with 2 timeouts.
We were 62.5% on 3rd down. Where I give GB's defense a lot of credit is shutting down our yac. They were making solid tackles all night. We really had to work for every yard.
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
It's really odd to say a 10 point underdog should have won that game. But that is kind of the situation.

Now, we need to be much better next week. I think we will to the SB.

I really hope we don't get KC or Baltimore in the SB though. I don't like how we matchup against Baltimore specifically.

I disagree. Purdy outplayed Love. He did the 4th quarter comeback. Love turned it over.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. We think this because as fans of this team we know they played pretty bad today. But we still won. That being said if they do this next week it'll be golf season.
[ Edited by Cisco0623 on Jan 20, 2024 at 9:42 PM ]
Honestly, I felt like I was going to explode..that was almost too much lol
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Post Nut Clarity.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
1 false start penalty for 5 yards for GB tonight.

This is fuken bs.... all the holding they did and not once was it called....
Originally posted by Montana:
Honestly, I felt like I was going to explode..that was almost too much lol

Absolutely facts 💯💯💯

A win is a win though!!!

🍻🍻🍻
Originally posted by highway49:
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:
Did the Packers even have a penalty this game? Amazing we came away with the win with everything that's gone wrong

I think, The Packers Had a Offensive holding call that was declined because they lost yards on the same play

1 false start penalty. Kittle was 10 yards down field one time and Olsen said he was rerouted. No that's illegal contact downfield. There line held the entire game. Every stretch play the end was grabbed so he couldn't get out there.
He definitely had his struggles tonight. And needs to stop throwing off his backfoot. But overall, I thought Love hung in there.

Anybody fear the Packers are going to be a SB caliber team going forward? Love looks like he might be a legit top tier QB going forward.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Packers had chances to put this away. They made enough mistakes for the Niners to take it at the end.

That kick they missed was huge

Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
It's really odd to say a 10 point underdog should have won that game. But that is kind of the situation.

Now, we need to be much better next week. I think we will to the SB.

I really hope we don't get KC or Baltimore in the SB though. I don't like how we matchup against Baltimore specifically.

I disagree. Purdy outplayed Love. He did the 4th quarter comeback. Love turned it over.

It's not how you start, it's how you finish. We think this because as fans of this team we know they played pretty bad today. But we still won. That being said if they do this next week it'll be golf season.

Oh I agree on Purdy outplaying Love.

I shouldn't look past next week. But I pray we get Buffalo somehow in the big game.
[ Edited by 49ers9797 on Jan 20, 2024 at 9:46 PM ]
so, anyone know the weather forecast next sunday, lol
Jordan Love threw the game-losing pick with 0:49 seconds remaining…..#DESTINY
Originally posted by BP13:
so, anyone know the weather forecast next sunday, lol

Nice and clear!
I hope we can bounce back next year.
Share 49ersWebzone