There are 139 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Jordan Love threw the game-losing pick with 0:49 seconds remaining…..#DESTINY

Crazy across the body throw lol
LaFluer is just as stubborn as Kyle. Their rookie kicker has the most missed kicks in the NFL this year and he stuck with him into this game and it costed him the game.
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
I hope we can bounce back next year.

Youngest team in the league, can't hate that 👍
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Jordan Love threw the game-losing pick with 0:49 seconds remaining…..#DESTINY

I have been impressed by him over the past few weeks. That said, his media hype this past week was brutal. And he is still getting praised. If Purdy did what Love did he would be eviscerated.
Originally posted by BP13:
so, anyone know the weather forecast next sunday, lol

Early forecast:

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
LaFluer is just as stubborn as Kyle. Their rookie kicker has the most missed kicks in the NFL this year and he stuck with him into this game and it costed him the game.

he got away from the run too.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Packers had chances to put this away. They made enough mistakes for the Niners to take it at the end.

That kick they missed was huge

If we didn't stop them on 4th down, I think they score a TD on that drive which could have won them this game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Huge catch by Chris Conley on that out route, much rather have him as the #3 than Bell.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Huge catch by Chris Conley on that out route, much rather have him as the #3 than Bell.

Fo sho
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Hey man Moody nailed a 52 yarder so that was clutch AF. The way too early weather forecast for Jan 28, sunny and clear with a high of 68°.

Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by highway49:
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:
Did the Packers even have a penalty this game? Amazing we came away with the win with everything that's gone wrong

I think, The Packers Had a Offensive holding call that was declined because they lost yards on the same play

1 false start penalty. Kittle was 10 yards down field one time and Olsen said he was rerouted. No that's illegal contact downfield. There line held the entire game. Every stretch play the end was grabbed so he couldn't get out there.

Yeah, that was textbook illegal contact and the reason that wasn't a chunk play. Then the ref throws a flag on Trent when a guy flops to the ground. I thought maybe they missed a face mask on Dre, but it was not clear as he may have grabbed the chin strap. All in all hard to believe we were the only ones committing penalties out there.
Originally posted by Patton:
Youngest team in the league, can't hate that 👍
I'm not sure we will make the playoffs next year though.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Its hilarious that Conley made a big catch on that drive. Dude is just veteran practice squad filler.
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by highway49:
Originally posted by BrockIsHim:
Did the Packers even have a penalty this game? Amazing we came away with the win with everything that's gone wrong

I think, The Packers Had a Offensive holding call that was declined because they lost yards on the same play

1 false start penalty. Kittle was 10 yards down field one time and Olsen said he was rerouted. No that's illegal contact downfield. There line held the entire game. Every stretch play the end was grabbed so he couldn't get out there.

Yeah, that was textbook illegal contact and the reason that wasn't a chunk play. Then the ref throws a flag on Trent when a guy flops to the ground. I thought maybe they missed a face mask on Dre, but it was not clear as he may have grabbed the chin strap. All in all hard to believe we were the only ones committing penalties out there.

That piece of s**t reffing crew pissed me off they missed at least 2 should've been penalties on the Packer defense.
Anyway Jed can have a stadium roof built by next season...
Share 49ersWebzone