There are 455 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

You 49er fans think We will be a playoff team next year?
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:

Division winner. NFCCG potential. For sure.
Any throws that Love made that really impressed you? He had onee to Doubs along the sideline in the first half that was really good.

Outside of that, looked more worthy of the 'system QB' that BP gets. Several big plays were because of defenders slipping and were wide open. The other TD and 2 point conversion were all scheme. One score was basically a kick off return TD. Granted the rain makes it tough, but he wasn't terribly accurate or efficient.

If you tell Packer nation before the game that Love throws for less than 200 yards and 2 picks, I'm guessing that looks like a loss by 14 points. Rain, their running game and time of possession early on, penalties, injuries, blocked fg, just made this way close. We got away with a poor effort. I think that adversity is going to help us for next week.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I called it out several times in the original gameday thread leading up to the game. I said we would make him pay for it and we did.

Yes, you got something special going on over there
Originally posted by NCommand:

Division winner. NFCCG potential. For sure.

said it before the season started... SF 49ERS vs those KNEE BITING LIONS in the NFCCG...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Most definitely, but the Lions might be tough again next season to match up with.
I'm feeling discouraged about losing yesterday. I just feel this could deflate our team.
Originally posted by Montana:

Yes, you got something special going on over there

Dallas and Philly are in a tailspin. Packers gonna fill that gap. Definitely wouldn't be surprised if we met again next year in the playoffs.
Originally posted by scooterhd:
Any throws that Love made that really impressed you? He had onee to Doubs along the sideline in the first half that was really good.

Outside of that, looked more worthy of the 'system QB' that BP gets. Several big plays were because of defenders slipping and were wide open. The other TD and 2 point conversion were all scheme. One score was basically a kick off return TD. Granted the rain makes it tough, but he wasn't terribly accurate or efficient.

If you tell Packer nation before the game that Love throws for less than 200 yards and 2 picks, I'm guessing that looks like a loss by 14 points. Rain, their running game and time of possession early on, penalties, injuries, blocked fg, just made this way close. We got away with a poor effort. I think that adversity is going to help us for next week.

Me too

No
Anyone else hoping Kyle had a few plays up his sleeve that he was saving for the playoffs? JJ running the ball wasn't it I hope lol
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
No

I'm probably thinking the same as you as we will probably collapse after this.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
No

Just own the Cowboys every time you play them

i dont think so. Packers are legit.
Share 49ersWebzone