There are 238 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
You 49er fans think We will be a playoff team next year?

without a doubt, I think. NFC North will be good, GB, DET and MIN if they bring back Kirk. I was most impressed by GB's O-line. Zack Tom was a brick wall.

and we play the NFC north next season. should be interesting
[ Edited by BP13 on Jan 21, 2024 at 10:21 AM ]
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Division winner. NFCCG potential. For sure.

said it before the season started... SF 49ERS vs those KNEE BITING LIONS in the NFCCG...

Very possible.
I'm feeling discouraged about losing yesterday. I just feel this could deflate our team.

Naaa you guys will be back, they will learn and grow from it:).

Originally posted by BrockIsHim:
Dallas and Philly are in a tailspin. Packers gonna fill that gap. Definitely wouldn't be surprised if we met again next year in the playoffs.

Good point
Originally posted by 9moon:

Division winner. NFCCG potential. For sure.

said it before the season started... SF 49ERS vs those KNEE BITING LIONS in the NFCCG...

Very possible.

put the HOUSE on it NC !! PUT THE HOUSE ON IT !!

but.. if the Bucs happened to upset the Lions, then the NFL just want to see Berman's all time SUPER BOWL MATCH UP ...

SF 49ers vs Buffalo Bills !!
Anyone else hoping Kyle had a few plays up his sleeve that he was saving for the playoffs? JJ running the ball wasn't it I hope lol

I am sure he has some, rain won't be a factor this Sun.. I think that opens doors..for the masterpiece(s).

I was kind of expecting Kyle to get a bit more frazzled as things were falling apart..but we have been to this rodeo before. And we have a qb who is emotionally and mentally about as solid as it gets..I think that in turn helps Kyle to relax some. Honestly, I think BP leads this whole damn team lol
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 21, 2024 at 10:33 AM ]

Yeah you will. Packers are good, up and coming young team. You got a pretty good QB. Nice weapons and a pretty good running game. Some key guys on defense. You need a better kicker. He's a horror show. He costs you in close games.

As others said the Eagles appear to be declining. The CRY_Boys and Dak always choke in the playoffs so don't worry about them. Really it's probably the 49ers, Lions and Packers competing the next few years for NFC supremacy. You have nothing to feel bad about. You should have a good future there with the Packers.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 21, 2024 at 10:34 AM ]
I still can't believe we won that game. I'm still extremely hung over
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Lol, I'm absolutely cooked.

Love playoff football. Such a fun ride.
A lot teams catch fire towards the end of the season, then the next year fall flat due to teams taking them more seriously

A lot of things can happen a year from now.. so i won't believe it until it happens
Originally posted by Montana:
Anyone else hoping Kyle had a few plays up his sleeve that he was saving for the playoffs? JJ running the ball wasn't it I hope lol

I am sure he has some, rain won't be a factor this Sun.. I think that opens doors..for the masterpiece(s).

I was kind of expecting Kyle to get a bit more frazzled as things were falling apart..but we have been to this rodeo before. And we have a qb who is emotionally and mentally about as solid as it gets..I think that in turn helps Kyle to relax some. Honestly, I think BP leads this whole damn team lol

Kyle's system is calling plays that setup other plays later in the game. Next level chess is using those plays from previous games to expose other things. Maybe that's just overthinking and the team should just play smash football with CMC
Purdy is definitely overthinking and just needs to take the damn check downs lol

• thl408
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Lol, I'm absolutely cooked.

Love playoff football. Such a fun ride.

Been awake for 4 hours now and my stomach still isn't right. Lots of fatty foods and alcohol needs to get out of my body. Totally worth it.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
No

I'm probably thinking the same as you as we will probably collapse after this.
I'm half being a smart-ass,but seriously who knows the whole off season is ahead us that'll go along way to determining where a team stands along with health but you have talent to build on for sure,you should be in the hunt.
Originally posted by Montana:

Fans have this false belief that Kyle is some kind of all knowing wizard. He's such a genius he'd rather lose than reveal his great plays in the rain.

I'm sure he's saving all his juice plays, his Elijah Mitchel plays, his ray ray plays, his jordan Mason plays...all for next season. He doesn't want to reveal too much. This year

This is the same Kyle who had the ball with 4 minutes to go before half and played not to give the ball back. This is the same Kyle who refused to give the ball to mostert for a quarter and a half in the superbowl. Who refused to give the ball to mostert in the 4th in the superbowl.

After watching last night's game, this team has zero chance of winning a superbowl.against the afc remaining teams, all are vastly superior to this packers team, starting at qb.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Jan 21, 2024 at 11:22 AM ]
Originally posted by ritz126:
I'm probably thinking the same as you as we will probably collapse after this.

i dont think so. Packers are legit.

So many changes happen in the off-season, injuries, etc. There are no guarantees in life, make the best of the opportunity at hand.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BP13:
anybody else wake up with the "just lucky to still be here" vibes?

Yup and then I thought to myself, least we have something to look forward to watching next weekend
Share 49ersWebzone