There are 120 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

I'm going to go back and read the comments from halfway through the 4th quarter. They were gut-wrenching to read live but probably hilarious to read now. Something about how we need a new coach and QB?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I'm going to go back and read the comments from halfway through the 4th quarter. They were gut-wrenching to read live but probably hilarious to read now. Something about how we need a new coach and QB?

I'll eat crow. I said something like "...Kyle is now 0-31 when trailing in the 4th quarter"
Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
I'll eat crow. I said something like "...Kyle is now 0-31 when trailing in the 4th quarter"

Apologiiiiiize
Rewatched the game. The number one thing that stood out was our DL was horrible. Going into the game, my wildcard was Armstead. I realize he's been out for a few weeks and is coming off an injury but wow! He and Grave were non existent. Throw in Young giving a corpse like performance and you gotta scratch your head and wonder why. We barely touched Love all game. This is UNACCEPTABLE and needs to improve fast.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
hello cousins

Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Good grief, Brock is not the guy

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
God Brock sucks. This is worse than JG.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
purdy is fuken trash.

Purdy is really not the guy

Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Well completely off the hype train for Purdy. Too many Big games where he did not show up.

Originally posted by BYisGod:
People compared Purdy to Joe

Originally posted by VA9erfan:
Baltimore game ruined Purdy

The media is absolutely right. Everything needs to be perfect for Purdy.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Brock has been so awful tonight that I think even Darnold would have given us a better chance.

Originally posted by Ninerlakerdodger:
Purdy can't play in the rain.

Purdy can't play from behind.

Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Purdy is not the. Answer

Originally posted by luis1985:
Purdy can't handle the pressure. He lost all his confidence during the week after all the trash talk.

Originally posted by 49ERnation:
This is literally the worst QB play we have had since before Alex smith this is unreal

Originally posted by Sickaa:
Brock can't handle the pressure.. the makeshift OL that Kyle and Lynch built to protect him doesn't exactly help either

Originally posted by dhp318:
Damn now we have to look for another QB?

Originally posted by Ark49er:
That might be it. Chase Young will not be back and Purdy is not the guy

So, do we still need to look for a new QB?
hello cousins

purdy is fuken trash.

Well completely off the hype train for Purdy. Too many Big games where he did not show up.

Brock has been so awful tonight that I think even Darnold would have given us a better chance.

Purdy is not the. Answer

Purdy can't handle the pressure. He lost all his confidence during the week after all the trash talk.

This is literally the worst QB play we have had since before Alex smith this is unreal

Brock can't handle the pressure.. the makeshift OL that Kyle and Lynch built to protect him doesn't exactly help either

lol how quickly fans will abandon their support of Purdy and Shanahan is embarrassing. We watch every week. We know Purdy is legit. The national media is ignorant and spews false narratives. The people who ditched the truth we already knew and say "I guess the media was right about Brock" are fake fans.
  • thl408
hello cousins

purdy is fuken trash.

Purdy is not the. Answer

lol at those mid gameday posts
Originally posted by thl408:
lol at those mid gameday posts

Nailed it lol
I was at the game yesterday. Unreal. My blood pressure was high the whole game. But it was all worth it at the end. Also, we can all acknowledge that Brock was having a bad, even terrible game. But to right away call him horrible and wanting a new QB is just ignorance. That final 4th quarter drive was sucha a masterclass of play calling by Kyle, and Purdy shook off the bad game he was having and was CLUTCH. I don't expect the media to give him much credit again. But that last offensive drive and defensive stand was something beautiful to experience in person. Praise God.
Originally posted by 49ers81:
All I have to say is that, if the team makes it to the Super Bowl and have to line up against the Ravens, the defensive line is going to have to be a lot better than it was tonight. In fact, it will have to be better than it has been in a number of games this year. It didn't seem like there was very much pressure on Love all night, except on his last throw.

Well credit needs to be given to the GB offensive line. The last five games, they've given up one total sack which is best in the league by a mile. Even Texans got to Jackson three times yesterday.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Jan 21, 2024 at 2:03 PM ]

Huge ratings. It's kind of amazing how they can keep growing this billion $ enterprise.

According to Fox Sports, Saturday's prime-time thriller between the San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers drew an average of 36.9 million viewers. That makes it the most-watched television show on a Saturday night since the 1994 Winter Olympics, which featured the drama surrounding American figure skaters Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 21, 2024 at 2:09 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Huge ratings. It's kind of amazing how they can keep growing this billion $ enterprise.

According to Fox Sports, Saturday's prime-time thriller between the San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers drew an average of 36.9 million viewers. That makes it the most-watched television show on a Saturday night since the 1994 Winter Olympics, which featured the drama surrounding American figure skaters Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan.

Wait. Somebody actually watches the Oscars?
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I was at the game yesterday. Unreal. My blood pressure was high the whole game. But it was all worth it at the end. Also, we can all acknowledge that Brock was having a bad, even terrible game. But to right away call him horrible and wanting a new QB is just ignorance. That final 4th quarter drive was sucha a masterclass of play calling by Kyle, and Purdy shook off the bad game he was having and was CLUTCH. I don't expect the media to give him much credit again. But that last offensive drive and defensive stand was something beautiful to experience in person. Praise God.

Were you able to even see the field with the storm of the century going on?
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Were you able to even see the field with the storm of the century going on?

Lol.
hello cousins

purdy is fuken trash.

Purdy is not the. Answer

the gameday thread overreactions remain undefeated
Share 49ersWebzone