SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
My rip there was factual.

That Purdy is trash? I really don't think so lol

My fave game comment was probably, "Defense fell more times than Biden". Haha

He was playing like trash, anyone thinking he was playing great is delusional.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Jan 22, 2024 at 5:00 AM ]

He really just had one small bad stretch at the end of the 3rd to the beginning of the 4th. We still out 3 points up during that.
Originally posted by Shorteous:

He really just had one small bad stretch at the end of the 3rd to the beginning of the 4th. We still out 3 points up during that.

Yeah I wouldn't call it a trash game. The Ravens game was a TRASH game. This was more of a disappointing performance through most of it but made it count when he needed it to.

Nice one Antonio Montana
Originally posted by Shorteous:

It wasn't one bad stretch, it was his inconsistency... like how Jimmy G played.... good plays followed by bad plays... until he finally became the Brock Purdy that we're accustomed too and came in clutch.... I'm not sure why this is even a debate lol..
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Cowherd is trash. He can't stand to give Purdy any credit and is just very dismissive of him, even when experts like Cosell show him otherwise.

I typically like cowherd but I feel like he wants Brock to fail simply cause he wears a hat backwards at some press conferences. Lmao
It wasn't one bad stretch, it was his inconsistency... like how Jimmy G played.... good plays followed by bad plays... until he finally became the Brock Purdy that we're accustomed too and came in clutch.... I'm not sure why this is even a debate lol..

I love Brock as much as anyone but it was def a disappointing performance as a whole. The good news is that he has another game this weekend to rejuvenate himself! Can't wait!
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Yeah I wouldn't call it a trash game. The Ravens game was a TRASH game. This was more of a disappointing performance through most of it but made it count when he needed it to.

Interesting, I thought he played better for the ravens game but just had some terrible luck. (Both performances weren't good so kind of splitting hairs here). It was kind of opposite for the packer game where some luck went his way. One pass to Savage could've been an easy pick 6.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Raven's game wasnt a trash game. Raven's game had a lot of tips with divine intervention.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I love Brock as much as anyone but it was def a disappointing performance as a whole. The good news is that he has another game this weekend to rejuvenate himself! Can't wait!

It was only disappointing because he can't throw the ball in the rain and Shanahan can't call games in the rain.

Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Good video. A lot of truth here if you have an open mind..

Cowherd tries to sound like an expert on things he doesn't know much about. You could tell he doesn't actually know much about the 49ers. He looked at an isolated game that had bad weather and a Niner team that had been resting 3 weeks and ripped them on every detail. If he had been paying attention all season he'd have seen that Purdy isn't a "question mark" going forward. Its not raining next week so im not sure why any of that matters now.

I watch many of his clips throughout the football year and he was a big 9er fan. So no, I don't agree.

Cowherd is trash. He can't stand to give Purdy any credit and is just very dismissive of him, even when experts like Cosell show him otherwise.

Everything these guys talking about is what others are saying including some of my posts. You can't form your own opinion? The team has 6 days to pull their head out of their ass. The defense is not at peak form. You are all so f**king funny if someone doesn't give Brock the stroke you think he needs. The last several games have not been our best even in wins. This team is underperforming even in win. The luck may run out.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 22, 2024 at 6:47 AM ]

It's a debate so some people can say they're the better fans. Which is hysterical.

Most likely this was a heavy Deebo game plan and everything was thrown off when he left early in the game. Other than that it was just the rain and he will need to work on that part of his game (using the glove and/or practicing with a wet ball).

I typically like cowherd but I feel like he wants Brock to fail simply cause he wears a hat backwards at some press conferences. Lmao

Cowherd is a clown, just 5 weeks ago he was lamenting that Jordan Love just wasn't the answer now he's riding his knob. also loves Jalen Hurts, yeah the guy with 19 turnovers this season who couldn't get past the first round, because "he is so buttoned up at the podium." Cowherd is the older version of Nick Wright.
I think Purdy played better against the Ravens but the Ravens D just played really well and had a couple of good breaks. The two tipping INTs usually fall to the ground. He was off all day against the Packers. For every good pass he made he threw 2 that were off the mark. Usually it's the other way around. He had 2 really bad throws early that should have been intercepted. They were much worse than the throws that got picked off against the Ravens.
Share 49ersWebzone