There are 182 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

That s**t is funny. Never thought I say that about Sherman. I can see how he's his own contract negotiation agent
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by DrEll:

I love me some uncle Sherm, but he's a little unhinged here. He went full on insult mode lol.

Nice to have someone on our side.

hell yeah love sherm !
Hopefully we don't play you guys anymore in the playoffs.
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Hopefully we don't play you guys anymore in the playoffs.

??
Originally posted by father49er:

I love me some uncle Sherm, but he's a little unhinged here. He went full on insult mode lol.

Yup. Sherm says the facts.

Sherman went to Stanford and these two other morons can't make logical arguments. Saying that Green Bay missed a field goal without saying that we missed a field goal as well? (We aLos could have had another easy int from Demo). Unbelievable how idiotic people are. Sherman states the facts
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 22, 2024 at 8:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
??

You always beat us. I hope we avoid playing you guys.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by father49er:

Yup. Sherm says the facts.

Sherman went to Stanford and these two other morons can't make logical arguments. Saying that Green Bay missed a field goal without saying that we missed a field goal as well? (We aLos could have had another easy int from Demo). Unbelievable how idiotic people are. Sherman states the facts

Skip is having a hard time stomaching this GB loss. He specifically picked the Packers to beat us to lessen the emotional blow that occurred after Dallas got throttled at home. Keyshawn just isn't a good analyst. He was horrible on ESPN. They brought him in after the Shannon Sharpe debacle at Fox.
After watching "The Tip" and its follow up, I never thought I would love Richard Sherman.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by ScoutingBall:
It is truly hard to believe we only gave up 21 total points after recording ZERO sacks and GB only punting ONCE (which came in the 4th Quarter). Got to believe this defense has a their signature game coming up in the last two.

It's time they put it together. Goff is typically stationary so those pressures should convert into hits.

I hope St Brown is strictly out of the slot because I trust Lenoir on him. Ambry is going to need to get his mojo back because just a few weeks ago he was fine.

Agree all around.

Pack DC Joe Barry fired
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Pack DC Joe Barry fired
serious?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Pack DC Joe Barry fired
serious?

this move has been coming for about 2 months, he did pretty well in postseason but not enough to save him
not sure if posted but a good watch

Former 49er Alex Boone breaking down the game

Share 49ersWebzone