There are 219 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I'm making chili for tonight. My mom is making cornbread. Going to enjoy some playoff football with my folks. What is everyone else have planned?

Playing the game at my house and forcing it upon my family (they don't watch sports, unfortunately). I scream out Everytime niners have a good play.

my mom knows more about Brock purdy than she ever cared to know. Lmao she supports the niners cause she was born and raised in the city but just doesn't really watch the games. If someone is a cowboy fan, she doesn't like them though. Lmao that's good enough for me

I always see those commercials on TV showing gatherings of fans watching the game and they always show these screaming women fans. In all my years of dating I can't recall ever finding a woman that really liked football. At best they might have been passive fans during the SB. I wish I could have found one that loved it as much as I did.

Essentially the only girl I'm actually friends with, we used to date, is a 49ers fan. She watches it every week. She was at the dolphins game when Brock went in! But outside of her, and Montana, idk any. Not diehards like we are. Lol idk if it's good or bad but man it would be awesome to be with a woman who bleeds red and gold with me, cause I love watching 49ers football.

Probably one reason I ended up single. I heard too many times "is that all you ever do, watch football". It would have been nice to attend all those games during the glory years with a wife of girl friend. Then go out and have a nice dinner afterward. I know those women are out there but I guess I just wasn't lucky enough to find one. It wasn't for lack of trying.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Montana:
Lol looked like he had to read that..couldn't memorize such a basic b-tch roses are red? Lolol

Roses are red
9ers are too
Get ready to lose
Against badass Aiyuk

BOOM 💥

I hope he plays and they run right at him all day. Let's see him make some tackles. BA gonna cook this jive turkey.

Same. I think we come out with some brutal run plays that put fear into those DBs. They haven't played anyone like us. They don't know wtf is about to happen to them.

No, they don't. It's going to look like a freight train hit 'em.

If it's raining, and this requires a physical game, they're in even more trouble. I hope it's light rain though so it doesn't interfere with the pass game too much.
Just run the ball. No need to get cute with play calling
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Jan 20, 2024 at 9:08 AM ]
I have puffer up and will all day. Lol hopefully it doesn't "time out". Lol
Les Gooo!!!
I'm making chili for tonight. My mom is making cornbread. Going to enjoy some playoff football with my folks. What is everyone else have planned?

Playing the game at my house and forcing it upon my family (they don't watch sports, unfortunately). I scream out Everytime niners have a good play.

my mom knows more about Brock purdy than she ever cared to know. Lmao she supports the niners cause she was born and raised in the city but just doesn't really watch the games. If someone is a cowboy fan, she doesn't like them though. Lmao that's good enough for me

I always see those commercials on TV showing gatherings of fans watching the game and they always show these screaming women fans. In all my years of dating I can't recall ever finding a woman that really liked football. At best they might have been passive fans during the SB. I wish I could have found one that loved it as much as I did.

Essentially the only girl I'm actually friends with, we used to date, is a 49ers fan. She watches it every week. She was at the dolphins game when Brock went in! But outside of her, and Montana, idk any. Not diehards like we are. Lol idk if it's good or bad but man it would be awesome to be with a woman who bleeds red and gold with me, cause I love watching 49ers football.

Probably one reason I ended up single. I heard too many times "is that all you ever do, watch football". It would have been nice to attend all those games during the glory years with a wife of girl friend. Then go out and have a nice dinner afterward. I know those women are out there but I guess I just wasn't lucky enough to find one. It wasn't for lack of trying.

Just propose to Montana. She's a diehard.
GAMEDAY
Let's do this ishhhhh. This is what I live for. Niners in the playoffs ooooooweeeeeeee
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Let's go Texans and 49ers!!! Good thing for the Texans is that demeco has a ton of playoff experience from his time here, so he knows what to do to get his guys ready for the big games. He showed that against Cleveland. I'm hoping for a big upset!

I would love that

Yeach, getting rid of Lamar and the Ravens would be awesome!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Let's go Texans and 49ers!!! Good thing for the Texans is that demeco has a ton of playoff experience from his time here, so he knows what to do to get his guys ready for the big games. He showed that against Cleveland. I'm hoping for a big upset!

I would love that

Would make it funny when Lamar wins the MVP and he is one and done in the playoffs

Hope it happens, those two teams have two defensive head coaches leading them. Both from the Walsh Forest (in a sense). John coached under Andy Reid, and Demeco under the Shanahan side of the Walsh Forrest.

Demeco vs Kyle in the Superbowl would be mind bending.😳

This is too long to wait for Niners football.

Just propose to Montana. She's a diehard.

I don't go to games anymore and I'm too old to even care now.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

I would love that

Would make it funny when Lamar wins the MVP and he is one and done in the playoffs

Again. Lol I'm really curious how harbaugh handled the bye week for his team because I think Kyle did an amazing job of keeping the guys focused and sharp - he didnt just give them the week off to go do whatever. I haven't read up on the ravens at all but rest vs rust factor will be interesting.

I watched stroud in the CFP last year and that's when I realized he would be solid in the NFL, he CARVED up Georgia and nearly won (lots of nfl caliber throws). So it's going to be interesting to watch him in this round.

Stroud is just as impressive as Purdy. These two QBs are going to rule the NFL for a long time, Football Gods willing.

How old are you? It's not over for you yet! My uncle got remarried at 60 and he's loving life right now!
[ Edited by Silky on Jan 20, 2024 at 9:24 AM ]
Rewatching the Bucs v Packers game and these linebackers are slow. Scheme trys to keep everything in front, but CMC on some angle routes or even a deep seam is going to trouble them. Could see Juice getting a 20 yard grab as well on a wheel route.
Share 49ersWebzone