There are 127 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ers vs GREEN BAY PACKERS - 2023 Season Divisional Round

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Just run the ball. No need to get cute with play calling

You mean you don't want some double reverses and HB passes?
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I'm making chili for tonight. My mom is making cornbread. Going to enjoy some playoff football with my folks. What is everyone else have planned?

Playing the game at my house and forcing it upon my family (they don't watch sports, unfortunately). I scream out Everytime niners have a good play.

my mom knows more about Brock purdy than she ever cared to know. Lmao she supports the niners cause she was born and raised in the city but just doesn't really watch the games. If someone is a cowboy fan, she doesn't like them though. Lmao that's good enough for me

I always see those commercials on TV showing gatherings of fans watching the game and they always show these screaming women fans. In all my years of dating I can't recall ever finding a woman that really liked football. At best they might have been passive fans during the SB. I wish I could have found one that loved it as much as I did.

Essentially the only girl I'm actually friends with, we used to date, is a 49ers fan. She watches it every week. She was at the dolphins game when Brock went in! But outside of her, and Montana, idk any. Not diehards like we are. Lol idk if it's good or bad but man it would be awesome to be with a woman who bleeds red and gold with me, cause I love watching 49ers football.

Probably one reason I ended up single. I heard too many times "is that all you ever do, watch football". It would have been nice to attend all those games during the glory years with a wife of girl friend. Then go out and have a nice dinner afterward. I know those women are out there but I guess I just wasn't lucky enough to find one. It wasn't for lack of trying.

How old are you? It's not over for you yet! My uncle got remarried at 60 and he's loving life right now!
How young is his new wife?

I kinda feel sorry for the Packers.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
I'm making chili for tonight. My mom is making cornbread. Going to enjoy some playoff football with my folks. What is everyone else have planned?

Playing the game at my house and forcing it upon my family (they don't watch sports, unfortunately). I scream out Everytime niners have a good play.

my mom knows more about Brock purdy than she ever cared to know. Lmao she supports the niners cause she was born and raised in the city but just doesn't really watch the games. If someone is a cowboy fan, she doesn't like them though. Lmao that's good enough for me

I always see those commercials on TV showing gatherings of fans watching the game and they always show these screaming women fans. In all my years of dating I can't recall ever finding a woman that really liked football. At best they might have been passive fans during the SB. I wish I could have found one that loved it as much as I did.

Essentially the only girl I'm actually friends with, we used to date, is a 49ers fan. She watches it every week. She was at the dolphins game when Brock went in! But outside of her, and Montana, idk any. Not diehards like we are. Lol idk if it's good or bad but man it would be awesome to be with a woman who bleeds red and gold with me, cause I love watching 49ers football.

Probably one reason I ended up single. I heard too many times "is that all you ever do, watch football". It would have been nice to attend all those games during the glory years with a wife of girl friend. Then go out and have a nice dinner afterward. I know those women are out there but I guess I just wasn't lucky enough to find one. It wasn't for lack of trying.

How old are you? It's not over for you yet! My uncle got remarried at 60 and he's loving life right now!
How young is his new wife?

I'm 77. No sense getting married now.

There is a 49ers bar here, a good amount of female fans go there. Also, I have seen chicks go kinda crazy at the 49ers Invasion Party I went to! Fun stuff. Vegas takes sports srsly lol..VGK town. Stanley Cup baby. I bleed grey and gold and red and gold!!! A whole lot of gold!
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 20, 2024 at 9:35 AM ]
I think it's been somewhat underreported by the national media just how bad Dallas played last week. Credit to the Packers for taking advantage but they're not going get those breaks from the 49ers.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I think it's been somewhat underreported by the national media just how bad Dallas played last week. Credit to the Packers for taking advantage but they're not going get those breaks from the 49ers.

It's been underreported by how much we destroyed them too. I seriously believe this is going to be a blowout.
The Niners and Ravens both had a bye while their opponents had big upset wins. Those wins are fresh in people's minds so some are giving thme a bigger chance than they might if the Niners and Ravens had each played and won big.

The line shows that. Alot of talk. Not alot of dollars.

Lolol Olsen whining during the game, "Dak really doesn't get enough credit"..and other various cries to the sky.

Wait..is Brady gunna take Olsen's spot? 👀
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 20, 2024 at 9:43 AM ]

The Niners and Ravens both had a bye while their opponents had big upset wins. Those wins are fresh in people's minds so some are giving thme a bigger chance than they might if the Niners and Ravens had each played and won big.

Yet, Vegas has both as 9.5 point favorites. These people are talking alot about Stroud and Love but not betting on them.
I wish we were playing the early game. I hate waiting all day for a playoff game. I get worked up (win or lose) and have trouble sleeping afterward.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Crown:
Let's go Texans and 49ers!!! Good thing for the Texans is that demeco has a ton of playoff experience from his time here, so he knows what to do to get his guys ready for the big games. He showed that against Cleveland. I'm hoping for a big upset!

I would love that

Would make it funny when Lamar wins the MVP and he is one and done in the playoffs

Again. Lol I'm really curious how harbaugh handled the bye week for his team because I think Kyle did an amazing job of keeping the guys focused and sharp - he didnt just give them the week off to go do whatever. I haven't read up on the ravens at all but rest vs rust factor will be interesting.

I watched stroud in the CFP last year and that's when I realized he would be solid in the NFL, he CARVED up Georgia and nearly won (lots of nfl caliber throws). So it's going to be interesting to watch him in this round.

Stroud is just as impressive as Purdy. These two QBs are going to rule the NFL for a long time, Football Gods willing.

I think demeco will be a longtime head coach there too. He just needs to make sure he keeps hiring quality guys to be his OC. If he gets on the hot seat, I think it'll be because he has a hard time keeping that system there and ran by quality people. Right now, he has direct guys from shanahan that knew it well but he will most likely have guys who aren't directly from Shanahan.

i wish him the best though, demeco is awesome. I think stroud is in a great spot to thrive. I hope his OC doesn't move on for a few years.

I'm with Silky, it isn't over till it's over, Man! Stay positive and you'll find someone but you never will if you mentally take yourself out of the game.
I wish we were playing the early game. I hate waiting all day for a playoff game. I get worked up (win or lose) and have trouble sleeping afterward.

Hahaha I was just thinking the same. I need to run errands before our game starts but the weather here is horrible. I really don't feel like it.
Share 49ersWebzone