Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by Montana:
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Crown:
where the hell is Mayo?

need a forecast.

Idk I've been worried about him. Hope he's alright.

i saw someone ask this before and someone said "got the HC spot in New England" Lmao

Haha thats right. - he is busy now.

**** the last time he posted was Nov 16th.*****
[ Edited by Crown on Jan 20, 2024 at 10:16 AM ]
where the hell is Mayo?

need a forecast.

He would probably say, "Very tingly, Brock hard with wet spots expected". 🌧
CMC, Deebo and Kittle all about to have big games today. When the dust settles, all the fans that have been nervous will be saying "What were we so scared for?"

31-17 Niners.

LFG!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Montana:
where the hell is Mayo?

need a forecast.

He would probably say, "Very tingly, Brock hard with wet spots expected". 🌧

word for word
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
CMC, Deebo and Kittle all about to have big games today. When the dust settles, all the fans that have been nervous will be saying "What were we so scared for?"

31-17 Niners.

LFG!

I hope so. I can't help but be nervous
You 49er fans hate us? You guys consider us bitter rivals?
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:

Hate the team after suffering utter domination through the Favre years, so yes considered to be bitter rivals also. But don't hate your fan base near as much as Dallas.

No

A lot of fans, specifically the 45+ group, have a bad taste in their mouth with how the packers whooped us in the 90s. Then on top of that, we drafted Alex smith over Rodgers (who knows how it would of played out).
we've got the better of you guys in the playoffs the last 10 years or so but the bitterness really stems from the 90s. Lol

A lot of fans, specifically the 45+ group, have a bad taste in their mouth with how the packers whooped us in the 90s. Then on top of that, we drafted Alex smith over Rodgers (who knows how it would of played out).
we've got the better of you guys in the playoffs the last 10 years or so but the bitterness really stems from the 90s. Lol

The last playoff defeat against you guys hurt like hell.
  • Cosmo

Hearing Chmura vomit that word salad up earlier this week really reminded me of the hatred I had for his team specifically.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:

No

No hate from me either. The LaFleur's are almost like 49er coaching family. The GB players are up and comming for sure though. Its shaping up to be another intense decade of rivalry.
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Hearing Chmura vomit that word salad up earlier this week really reminded me of the hatred I had for his team specifically.

You guys have gotten us back though and now we're bitter from all the defeats against you guys.

Nope.
Share 49ersWebzone