LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 207 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Dan Campbell is a mouth-breather. With that said it would be such a Kyle thing to lose to him.

No way we lose to this meat head
it's revenge game of DC also
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What is this dingleberry even saying lol?

pretty sure we just beat "the red hot" Packers with the next great FQB. Without Deebo.

dude doesn't even take into account who's calling the plays in SF vs LV. Also comparing Brock to whatever the f**k that kid is in LV is disrespectful. Saying Jacobs is CMC or Meyers is Kittle. Last I checked we got to all-pros there, which had zero to do with Deebo playing.

Hes a hot take troll. Pay no attention. He doesn't even watch the Niners.

The Raiders wouldn't have come close to beating Green Bay, probably would've lost by 17-20 Cowpie is a total dips**t.
you guys are too easy.. fall for anything

most of you guys are probably not from the Bay.. he's using Raiders and they used to be our Bay Area heated rival.. in no way are we even close to them. it's click bait

He said Purdy wasn't a franchise QB because he wore his hat backwards. Why would anyone pay attention to that dips**t…
  • thl408
Originally posted by DrEll:

pretty sure we just beat "the red hot" Packers with the next great FQB. Without Deebo.

dude doesn't even take into account who's calling the plays in SF vs LV. Also comparing Brock to whatever the f**k that kid is in LV is disrespectful. Saying Jacobs is CMC or Meyers is Kittle. Last I checked we got to all-pros there, which had zero to do with Deebo playing.

The Raiders wouldn't have come close to beating Green Bay, probably would've lost by 17-20 Cowpie is a total dips**t.

most of you guys are probably not from the Bay.. he's using Raiders and they used to be our Bay Area heated rival.. in no way are we even close to them. it's click bait

He said Purdy wasn't a franchise QB because he wore his hat backwards. Why would anyone pay attention to that dips**t…

I remember watching that clip and when Cowherd first said it I thought he was joking. Then the bit went on for like 2 minutes and I realized he was being serious. At that point I knew he couldn't be taken seriously.
Originally posted by thl408:

I remember watching that clip and when Cowherd first said it I thought he was joking. Then the bit went on for like 2 minutes and I realized he was being serious. At that point I knew he couldn't be taken seriously.
he may not be even serious.. it's all an act for show biz.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

There's going to be a lot of anti Niner mantra for the next few weeks. Even after Detroit, we're going to be treated as the side show with the pundits gushing all over Lamar / Mahomes. I hope Kyle pulls his head out of his ass and schemes the s**t out of the opposition these next few weeks. It's the only way. Play to win Kyle. Not play not to lose…
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Lord Fangio released by Miami. SIGN HIM NOW KYLE ! Show Wilks the door !
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Dan Campbell is a mouth-breather. With that said it would be such a Kyle thing to lose to him.

No way we lose to this meat head

not losing to this knuckle-dragger

Looks like he will be going to the iggles
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Looks like he will be going to the iggles

Kyle needs to make some phone calls and tell him to hold his horses for a bit. He was a consultant here for a bit so he knows the ppl well. Just be patient Vic…
I wanna see Goff running like scared little girl because we are blitzing so much... would like to see a repeat of the Jim Everett fetal position sack from back in the day because of the GATA mentality... for you youngsters that occurred in the 1989 NFCCG, aka the "phantom sack"
[ Edited by riverrunzthruit on Jan 24, 2024 at 12:39 PM ]

Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Why not use CMC like Deebo and put another RB on the field?

Shanny has done it before in the past, but it's not even remotely comparable the what Deebo does to defensive personnel because Mitchell doesn't factor in the pass game the way Deebo does. Also, I think ultimately the greatest effect of having Deebo on the field is it makes DBs tackle, and DBs don't like tackling Deebo.

Its not like its easy to tackle CMC either. Those plays where we have Deebo running across the formation as the ball is snapped makes defenses hesitant because they don't know whether the ball is going to CMC one way or to Deebo going the other way. I absolutely think those plays will work with CMC playing the Deebo role.

Then who plays the CMC role? Yes, the two can be interchangeable, somewhat, but the beauty of the 49er offense is when both are on the field at the same time. That's when defenses face a conundrum on how to defend the 49er offense.

I get that. My point is if we don't have Deebo, we can still run these jet motions and some of the creative stuff Kyle draws up. It seems to me Kyle almost completely abandons things when Deebo isn't on the field. I feel like we can still use some of those Deebo type things even if he isn't on the field because we still have the most versatile players in the NFL on offense. While Mitchell and Mason aren't the receivers that CMC is, they are still solid ball carriers. Those other 2 RB's not having the same receiving skills does not affect plays like the one I mentioned.
Lions seem mighty confident. Bout to have their heart broken.
Surpise! totally misreads Kittle's statement & says Niners huddle is now permanently "fractured" after Purdy yelled at McCloud...picks Chiefs over Ravens and to win it all 🤡:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Surpise! totally misreads Kittle's statement & says Niners huddle is now permanently "fractured" after Purdy yelled at McCloud...picks Chiefs over Ravens and to win it all 🤡:

Nick Wright being stupid is nothing new.
Originally posted by Patton:
How you know the Niners are gonna win …..??

Because the Niners are the better team and playing at home.
Share 49ersWebzone