LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 197 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by _emanuel_:
Originally posted by Patton:
How you know the Niners are gonna win …..??

Because the Niners are the better team and playing at home.

Extra day rest too.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Extra day rest too.

Plus no travel 👍
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Extra day rest too.

Plus no travel 👍
normal prep week to get back into rhythm
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Surpise! totally misreads Kittle's statement & says Niners huddle is now permanently "fractured" after Purdy yelled at McCloud...picks Chiefs over Ravens and to win it all 🤡:

Oh god, even for him.

Like the one thing everyone knows is how tight this Niners squad is. Sit down Nick.
Campbell just had a press conference on NFL Network.
The dude just went over Shannys whole gameplan. Said they will shift to one side but run towards the other, or shift and will play action towards that side... Shanny better make that fool look foolish
Originally posted by Ruixx:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Surpise! totally misreads Kittle's statement & says Niners huddle is now permanently "fractured" after Purdy yelled at McCloud...picks Chiefs over Ravens and to win it all 🤡:

Oh god, even for him.

Like the one thing everyone knows is how tight this Niners squad is. Sit down Nick.

Yeah cuz Mahomes wasn't screaming his head off at MVS or whoever a few weeks ago. What a douche.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Lord Fangio released by Miami. SIGN HIM NOW KYLE ! Show Wilks the door !

They let him go because he's old, the players don't relate well to him and he wants to go back home to the NE to be around his grandkids.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
The dude just went over Shannys whole gameplan. Said they will shift to one side but run towards the other, or shift and will play action towards that side... Shanny better make that fool look foolish

Dems fighting words.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
They let him go because he's old, the players don't relate well to him and he wants to go back home to the NE to be around his grandkids.

He is going to Philly
or
Reunites with Harbs but i think his family is on the east coast

lol, yeah it's that simple
Originally posted by NYniner85:

lol, yeah it's that simple

Campbell isn't a dummy but he isn't a brilliant guy either. He seems like what it would be to have Kourcek as our head coach. Lol I respect what he's done but if they win, it'll be a massive upset. I really feel like the packers were better.
packers dismantled them on thanksgiving too.

my main hope, besides winning the game, is that they don't cheap shot our guys and hurt anyone before the super bowl like they've done a few times this year.
come on Deebo! I know he's doing all he can to be ready. I really hope he can go. To at least be a decoy..
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I agree with the premise, the problem is I'm not sure AA is fit, and Young and Gregory aren't doing much of anything. Bosa's gonna get mobbed. Good time for Hargrave to get home.
Originally posted by tankle104:
come on Deebo! I know he's doing all he can to be ready. I really hope he can go. To at least be a decoy..
At least doing side work. Better than nowhere to be seen.
Share 49ersWebzone