• Cosmo
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

They must not know that the 49ers scheme owns Goff lol! Sad fools

What scheme? The one Robert Saleh ran?

Actually it's Demeco's scheme

I don't get it. You are saying Ryans designed the scheme Saleh ran and Wilks still runs?

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Campbell just had a press conference on NFL Network.
The dude just went over Shannys whole gameplan. Said they will shift to one side but run towards the other, or shift and will play action towards that side... Shanny better make that fool look foolish

They'll look at what the ravens did and try to do that. Basically they will zone blitz. But if they defend the run and overload it, Brock will just expose their weak secondary.

I'm very curious to see how this plays out. I personally believed Baltimore figured something out with Kyle, Purdy and this offense. They seemed to know everything that was happening. It wasn't just SF played poorly. Detroit doesn't have nowhere near the talent Baltimore does though.

I don't get it. You are saying Ryans designed the scheme Saleh ran and Wilks still runs?

It's Saleh who started the scheme but tweaked by Ryan's to beat the Lions last year.

• Cosmo

It's Saleh who started the scheme but tweaked by Ryan's to beat the Lions last year.

I assumed he meant during Goff's time in LA, since beating Goff one time with the Lions doesn't really amount to owning him. At any rate, if each DC tweaks it when they run it, then…… I still don't believe you.

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Campbell just had a press conference on NFL Network.
The dude just went over Shannys whole gameplan. Said they will shift to one side but run towards the other, or shift and will play action towards that side... Shanny better make that fool look foolish

They'll look at what the ravens did and try to do that. Basically they will zone blitz. But if they defend the run and overload it, Brock will just expose their weak secondary.

I'm very curious to see how this plays out. I personally believed Baltimore figured something out with Kyle, Purdy and this offense. They seemed to know everything that was happening. It wasn't just SF played poorly. Detroit doesn't have nowhere near the talent Baltimore does though.
If they figured something out how do you explain the 49ers marching up and down the field only to shoot themselves in the foot?

I assumed he meant during Goff's time in LA, since beating Goff one time with the Lions doesn't really amount to owning him. At any rate, if each DC tweaks it when they run it, then…… I still don't believe you.

Reading closer yes it's the scheme you mentioned to beat Goff and not the Lions. I think alot has changed with Goff and how he's matured though, so will be a very good game. 👍
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
If they figured something out how do you explain the 49ers marching up and down the field only to shoot themselves in the foot?

ya im not worried about facing baltimore again, they didn't "figure us out". it was an odd game, we moved the ball at will but committed fluky turnovers
49ers run 21 personnel more than anyone else in the NFL. Lions rank 31st defending against 21 personnel.

Kittle going to feast. Juice going over on his receiving yards.
  • Cosmo

Reading closer yes it's the scheme you mentioned to beat Goff and not the Lions. I think alot has changed with Goff and how he's matured though, so will be a very good game. 👍

Oh he's gained maturity, confidence and experience, so without a doubt that statement is true. One thing that hasn't changed is his physical mobility, so I'm praying Wilks finds a way to let the DL hunt.

Hope Goff phantom sacks himself by the end of the game…make him the new Chris Everett

Gibbs over the guy who is an MVP candidate and one of the best players in the league this season. Not just best RB but one of the best players including all positions. And saying Amon>Aiyuk/Deebo. It doesn't work that way, One #1 WR is not better than 2 of them. Lions only have one #1 WR and the Niners have 2. And an elite RT is not better than an elite LT. There is a reason LT's get paid more. And where is Hutch's DPOY award?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I'm seeing one side has All Pros and the other one doesn't
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Gibbs over the guy who is an MVP candidate and one of the best players in the league this season. Not just best RB but one of the best players including all positions. And saying Amon>Aiyuk/Deebo. It doesn't work that way, One #1 WR is not better than 2 of them. Lions only have one #1 WR and the Niners have 2. And an elite RT is not better than an elite LT. There is a reason LT's get paid more. And where is Hutch's DPOY award?

All you need to see is one team has stars and the other has ACTUAL All Pros

Oh he's gained maturity, confidence and experience, so without a doubt that statement is true. One thing that hasn't changed is his physical mobility, so I'm praying Wilks finds a way to let the DL hunt.

Anytime we play a pocket passer we eat aside from Cousins this year
Share 49ersWebzone