There are 267 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not worried about this dome team turf squad coming out to the Bay beating us. This is a bad matchup for them
Goff still is horrible under pressure. That's where the niners D comes in
Is this Friday or Saturday?
Originally posted by scooterhd:
49ers run 21 personnel more than anyone else in the NFL. Lions rank 31st defending against 21 personnel.

Kittle going to feast. Juice going over on his receiving yards.

Kittle has the watch out for dirty ass #31 going for his knees!!
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Earlier in the season, it seemed like Kyle was playing chess against all these defensive coordinators. And for the majority of the games, he was out scheming them. Hell in many of those games it seemed comical because his offense seemed impossible to stop.

I don't know what's happened over the last month, but Kyle hasn't been calling a good offensive game. He's forgotten how to exploit the other team's flaws. He's making the offense one dimensional, and dare I say, predictable. I rewatched that GB game yesterday. Man oh man. There are time where CMC gets the ball and is pounding for 5, 6, 7 yards. And then Kyle completely abandons CMC and goes for 3 straight passes to end the drive.

Is he out thinking himself ? Is he just stubborn and wants to make a statement that Brock is the next big thing ? The way he called the GB game was very similar to that 4th quarter against KC in the SB. Just completely ignore the stuff that's working…
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Not worried about this dome team turf squad coming out to the Bay beating us. This is a bad matchup for them

This definitely causes a timing prob between qb and wr's. A little slower. Goff will have one read maybe two then panic. Bosa mentioned it. His rating falls through the floor under pressure. A lot of their routes are long developing. D line just needs to do its job. I'd go with 5 down
Originally posted by Patton:
49ers run 21 personnel more than anyone else in the NFL. Lions rank 31st defending against 21 personnel.

Genuinely my biggest concern. That guy trying to hurt deebos shoulders and then kittle getting knocked out and neither can play in the super bowl.

41-17 niners
Originally posted by Patton:

We need to have TW and Juice and JJ pancake his ass on run plays. We need to run CMC and EM and JM like we used to run Mostert, Wilkins, and Coleman. Run these kittens out of our house from the get go

• thl408

Nice.
31st ranked how? DVOA? Yards per play?
Probs posted already but here is Madden score lol

[ Edited by Montana on Jan 25, 2024 at 6:59 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

"Purdy is only good because he has so much talent around him". "Oh, btw our talent is better than yours!"
Can't have it both ways, dummies
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Hope Goff phantom sacks himself by the end of the game…make him the new Chris Everett

that's good stuff lol
Originally posted by thl408:

Nice.
31st ranked how? DVOA? Yards per play?

I believe it was EPA.
Share 49ersWebzone