There are 452 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Funny to me how everyone in the media was picking the Lions to lose to the Rams. But now they're picking them to go to the SB. Lol GTFO
  • thl408
Originally posted by tankle104:

wow! Better not screw us ti make his family gappy

What's there to be divided about, root for your kid's team.

i think it's cool with top notch players say this kind of stuff, it Carrie's a lot more merit than when talking dummies do. I may not agree with everyone's takes but I also think the ex grest players seem to have a much more rational take on our boy, Dirty Purdy.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Funny to me how everyone in the media was picking the Lions to lose to the Rams. But now they're picking them to go to the SB. Lol GTFO

Underdog story is good for ratings
Originally posted by Ark49er:

Brock is the ultimate under dog. The lions are just a s**t hole franchise for the last 70 years, that isn't an underdog, that terrible Ownership.

the refs will be in our favor and the chiefs this up coming weekend. 49ers have by far the largest following remaining of the 4 teams. Chiefs have the super star QB with the HOF TE (who's also a media personality) that's dating the worlds biggest star. The draw will be too much. Plus it's a rematch! Chiefs Vs 49ers II

I've never thought games were fixed but I've always thought games were "influenced". Something like "keep LA Rams in this game in regards to you flags, ref. We would like to see a massive market in a large new stadium over NOLA…"

so I think 49ers and chiefs get a good game called against/for them this week. Then they'll let the mofkn boys play in the super bowl.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 25, 2024 at 8:55 AM ]
Y
Originally posted by Ark49er:

What bigger underdog story is there than Brock Purdy? Lol
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Is it true that Dan Campbell in a presser this week claims to have figured out KS offense?
Originally posted by Crown:
Is it true that Dan Campbell in a presser this week claims to have figured out KS offense?
seen something here saying that.. pretty much said if we motion to one side we are going to the opposite side

he could be just playing the mind game of getting us to overthink... but if we execute properly, it doesn't matter if they know whats coming

is he flashing gang signs WTH?!!
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:

is he flashing gang signs WTH?!!

Bang Bang Niner Gang Signs
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Campbell just had a press conference on NFL Network.
The dude just went over Shannys whole gameplan. Said they will shift to one side but run towards the other, or shift and will play action towards that side... Shanny better make that fool look foolish

tru dat Campbell is a knuckle dragger but I don't think he is that stupid to reveal these insights if they truly are legit.... he is just trying to mind fuq OCD Shanny and get in his head
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
seen something here saying that.. pretty much said if we motion to one side we are going to the opposite side

he could be just playing the mind game of getting us to overthink... but if we execute properly, it doesn't matter if they know whats coming

Dan Campbell is smart enough not to give away meaningful strategy and tactics before the game.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Kyle's Niners offense been around for years. Dan just now noticed something so simplistic...
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 25, 2024 at 9:19 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone