There are 379 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Crown:
Is it true that Dan Campbell in a presser this week claims to have figured out KS offense?
seen something here saying that.. pretty much said if we motion to one side we are going to the opposite side

he could be just playing the mind game of getting us to overthink... but if we execute properly, it doesn't matter if they know whats coming

Too bad for Campbell, Kyle has a secret play called 'The Annexation of Puerto Rico' standing by.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Is it true that Dan Campbell in a presser this week claims to have figured out KS offense?
seen something here saying that.. pretty much said if we motion to one side we are going to the opposite side

he could be just playing the mind game of getting us to overthink... but if we execute properly, it doesn't matter if they know whats coming

Too bad for Campbell, Kyle has a secret play called 'The Annexation of Puerto Rico' standing by.

Fumblerooski. Fumblerooski.
Dan seems so emotional to me, like anything makes this dude cry or something. What's up with that lol
L E T S F K N G O
Originally posted by Montana:
Dan seems so emotional to me, like anything makes this dude cry or something. What's up with that lol

We're gonna give him a real reason to cry on Sunday when we send his ass home
Florio and Simms picked us to win. Florio going chiefs and Simms going Ravens.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Goff played for McVay who coaches a version of the Shanahan offense, so Campbell should have a good grasp of what Kyle wants to do with his offense.

Then again we all knew Frank Gore was going to get the ball. Stopping him was another matter entirely.
Originally posted by Youngone:

I just don't see KC beating Baltimore on the road without an insane amount of help from officiating.

Lamar is just as mobile as Allen, but he's better at hitting the open guys underneath, and they have a better overall rushing attack. Ravens are a force.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erF90:
In the divisional against the Green Bay, we started the game somewhat slow and flat thus we fell behind again and played catch up. Maybe because of rust but since that rust should've been sanded off, we should start this game really really fast and it's imperative for us to strike first and never look back.

Dont forget the rain and Deebo's shoulder.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

We're gonna give him a real reason to cry on Sunday when we send his ass home

Man, what a 250 lb cuck.....jesus christ.....man the f**k up....

Some of it is ok, but like Montana said......it's anything and everything....

If Brock wins the bowl, he oughta f**king cry because of all the s**t talk he's had to endure, but I bet he will NOT....

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:

Dont forget nick bosa and Hargrave in practice.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

lol at amplifying a tweet from an account that was created this month and only has 1200 followers
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I just don't see KC beating Baltimore on the road without an insane amount of help from officiating.

Lamar is just as mobile as Allen, but he's better at hitting the open guys underneath, and they have a better overall rushing attack. Ravens are a force.

KC makes sense for max profit
but Ravens just plain makes more sense. Homes is a whiney toddler, I hope he throws a tantrum and throws his rattle and teething ring around on Sunday lol
Originally posted by Youngone:

I don't disagree with your analysis but I do think KC can pull it out and I would not put it past the refs to give them the Taylor Swift Special.

KC makes sense for max profit
but Ravens just plain makes more sense. Homes is a whiney toddler, I hope he throws a tantrum and throws his rattle and teething ring around on Sunday lol

I thought KC struggled to slow Allen's legs down in the first half but was very successful in the 2nd half. I also think that Allen is a better passer than Lamar. Where KC may struggle is if Lamar gets out of the pocket and buys more time for his receivers to get open.
Share 49ersWebzone