There are 296 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by tankle104:

That's great it looks more and more probable Deebo will play but holy s**t can people stop acting like the only chance they have to win is if he's in the game? The other main skill position guys are all f**king all pros.

I think we would win without him, I just think it's going to be a lot easier to do it with him. Losing deebo is like losing two players because of his versatility and play style - dynamic running back and WR.

insane how bad of an owner Dan Snyder was. Lol they also had a lot of talented players. Even Trent was on this team.
Lol I just heard a guy say "the niners put up 24 in one of their worst performances of the year. Imagine what they'll put up on the lions if they play well."

insane how bad of an owner Dan Snyder was. Lol they also had a lot of talented players. Even Trent was on this team.

Kyle looks so young there lol

🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

Not to pee in the Cheerios, but how in the hell are we going to be heavy favorites to win the Super Bowl in the event we have a rematch with Baltimore, who thoroughly kicked our ass just a month ago? Click bait?

Would love to see Warner & Greenlaw blitz early & often to rattle Goff
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

That's great it looks more and more probable Deebo will play but holy s**t can people stop acting like the only chance they have to win is if he's in the game? The other main skill position guys are all f**king all pros.

I think we would win without him, I just think it's going to be a lot easier to do it with him. Losing deebo is like losing two players because of his versatility and play style - dynamic running back and WR.

Having Deebo in the game is equivalent of bringing up the LOTR battle trolls

Originally posted by BSofSF:

Not to pee in the Cheerios, but how in the hell are we going to be heavy favorites to win the Super Bowl in the event we have a rematch with Baltimore, who thoroughly kicked our ass just a month ago? Click bait?

It doesn't make sense. It's only going to add more fuel to Baltimores fire.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Bill Vinovich says hi.

All their respective teams in the playoffs this year

Tbh, I was surprised that we are favorites rn. I actually saw some Vegas odds where we were favored in a matchup over KC & BAL. I was surprised, specifically BAL.

im guessing it has a lot to do with the fact that we got a ton of big plays on them but turned the ball over 4 times (with Brock), 3 of them were fluky - and they only had like an 8 point lead.

if the turnover battle is even or even 1-0 in their favor, we should have an excellent chance at beating them.
Trent Williams and Tyson Alalu are the only remaining players from the 2010 draft that were drafted top 10 (I think only like 4-5 players from that entire first round are still in the league).

they play each other this week 😎 kind of. Lmao he's on the practice squad.

ones a future first ballot HOF and ones not active. Still impressive that at 35-36, he's still in the league.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 25, 2024 at 7:31 PM ]

Lol pee in the Cheerios. There were super flukey plays that happened in that game though. 9ers will clean s**t up.

From Fox Sports

Share 49ersWebzone