There are 253 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Furlow:
Just confirmed my tickets, I'll be there let's gooooooo! Driving up from San Diego on Saturday.

Me too! Let's f**king go!!!

Niiiiinnnneeerrrsssss!!!
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Just confirmed my tickets, I'll be there let's gooooooo! Driving up from San Diego on Saturday.

Niiiiinnnneeerrrsssss!!!

NICE!!!!! BE LOUD!!!!!
I've been feeling not so confident about this game all week, but my outlook changed today. The more I look the more I think the defense will tighten up enough to keep Detroit in the mid 20's. The Niner offense will roll and outscore the Lions going away.

38-27 Niners.
I'll tell you what after seeing our boards and the lions boards they are a cocky bunch. Let's go Niners!
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
I'll tell you what after seeing our boards and the lions boards they are a cocky bunch. Let's go Niners!
It's their first time in decades, be gentle………..until game day then f@@@em!!!!! Go Niners
This is going to be a classic 49er blowout. Rest easy gentlemen. And ladies. Purdy is about to deliver some payback against any and all doubters.
Me or does CMC look a bit more gunzy this week? 💪

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I've been feeling not so confident about this game all week, but my outlook changed today. The more I look the more I think the defense will tighten up enough to keep Detroit in the mid 20's. The Niner offense will roll and outscore the Lions going away.

38-27 Niners.

Going with

31 SF

L F G

Let's Finish Goff!!!

L F G
Originally posted by Montana:
Me or does CMC look a bit more gunzy this week? 💪

I get to be held tightly but also gently by him first
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

No no, me first

• Furlow
  • Veteran

LFG!!!!!

Originally posted by tankle104:

Hell yeah! Represent!

Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:

Niiiiinnnneeerrrsssss!!!

Originally posted by DrEll:
Kyle translates that to…..Deebo heavy offense.

I'm just bit worried that Lions safeties gonna target Deebo with dirty hits to disrupt our rhythm…hope he gets used more as decoy/motion or some trick plays
[ Edited by CaliDesi49er on Jan 26, 2024 at 12:05 AM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

No no, me first

I'm gonna clone his twin sister & do it….
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I'm gonna clone his twin sister & do it….

Damn, she already had a broken left clavicle 🤣 Definitely Christian's sister
Originally posted by tankle104:
Tbh, I was surprised that we are favorites rn. I actually saw some Vegas odds where we were favored in a matchup over KC & BAL. I was surprised, specifically BAL.

im guessing it has a lot to do with the fact that we got a ton of big plays on them but turned the ball over 4 times (with Brock), 3 of them were fluky - and they only had like an 8 point lead.

if the turnover battle is even or even 1-0 in their favor, we should have an excellent chance at beating them.

This x 1000. Fluky plays indeed. Most of the time 3 of those ints would be incomplete passes. We were running at Will and easily passing on their "great defense"

Also Lamar Jackson in the playoffs may have a bit to do with it and their lack of star power on offense. At least Andrews is back at TE for them.

IMO the odds should be close to even with the niners having the slight edge
Share 49ersWebzone