There are 341 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I thought we are favorites to win the Superbowl because we have a better chance to beat the Lions than the Ravens have to beat the Chiefs, so we have a lot better chance to get to the Superbowl, which makes us have a better chance to win the superbowl.

Of course if it is the 49ers vs the Ravens for the Superbowl, I'm certain we will be the underdogs.

I think it will be Niners favored by 1.5

Maybe, but it would require us to blow out the Lions and look really good and the Ravens to escape the Chiefs with a win while not looking that good with turnovers. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the Ravens will be favorites.
Skip just said he thinks the Niners will "boat race" the Lions on Sunday. Did he hit his head or something? I could have swore everyone is on the Lions bandwagon this week
I think you guys will win. Like I said you guys here are good people. We love ya.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I would like to see brown in as well. Especially to help stop the lions run game. I love him as a prospect. I think he has a super bright future here. I expect brown and Huf to be our safeties next year, as long as Huf comes back strong - which I think he will.

Agreed. They might catch a break with Huf's injury and his upcoming contract. I'm not breaking the bank for him (or really any safety).
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
I think you guys will win. Like I said you guys here are good people. We love ya.

I know they're divisional rivals with you guys, but since the Lions have been awful for ~70 years, is there any hate there for em? I feel like it's similar to how niner fans feel about the Cards. lol

Do you guys enjoy your divisional opponents losing in this order?
1. Bears
2. Vikings
3. Lions
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:

Honestly I think the packers are better than DET. They might not have the name recognition like the lions have with players…but ya'll got young talent and we're playing some of the best ball down the stretch.
I'm definitely not doing s**t at work today
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Skip just said he thinks the Niners will "boat race" the Lions on Sunday. Did he hit his head or something? I could have swore everyone is on the Lions bandwagon this week

the issue i have with this is he is generally wrong.
I know they're divisional rivals with you guys, but since the Lions have been awful for ~70 years, is there any hate there for em? I feel like it's similar to how niner fans feel about the Cards. lol

Do you guys enjoy your divisional opponents losing in this order?
1. Bears
2. Vikings
3. Lions

I hate the Vikings the most then Detroit and Chicago in that order. Lion fans are horrible when they start winning. They are very cocky. Chicago never beats us so they rank at the bottom. The Vikings have always given us a hard time since the Farve days.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Honestly I think the packers are better than DET. They might not have the name recognition like the lions have with players…but ya'll got young talent and we're playing some of the best ball down the stretch.

It so stings cause we would have beaten the Lions and went to the SB. We would have lost to the Ravens though.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
I would like to see brown in as well. Especially to help stop the lions run game. I love him as a prospect. I think he has a super bright future here. I expect brown and Huf to be our safeties next year, as long as Huf comes back strong - which I think he will.

Agreed. They might catch a break with Huf's injury and his upcoming contract. I'm not breaking the bank for him (or really any safety).

I wouldnt mind trying to draft some serious speed in the secondary.

Kiss of death. Good luck in the Super Bowl Detroit!

f**king Pete Prisco picked the 49ers too.

Good season, we'll get them next year!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Kiss of death. Good luck in the Super Bowl Detroit!

f**king Pete Prisco picked the 49ers too.

Good season, we'll get them next year!

LOL He is so full of it, but entertaining. When he is not being an obvious cowboy homer in the discussion he's fairly objective, but if the cowpokes are involved he's a disaster.
How many times in a row have you guys beaten Dallas in the playoffs now? I know you guys missed out on that this year but didn't you beat them last year?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm definitely not doing s**t at work today

The boss wants to see you. Bring your playbook.
Share 49ersWebzone