There are 382 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ruixx:
When a Packer fan comes in just as we were about to all kill each other over a kicker...

You guys have a much better kicker. Ours is awful and cost us the game.
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Hey 49er fans we finally get you guys in Lambeau next season. Maybe we can finally get the upper hand lol.

When a Packer fan comes in just as we were about to all kill each other over a kicker...

NYs arch nemesis hahahah

I was one of the guys defending the pick, and I still have no issue with it cause the draft sucked, but man he has me nervous. Special teams in general is my biggest worry this year.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 26, 2024 at 12:33 PM ]
Hey 49er fans we finally get you guys in Lambeau next season. Maybe we can finally get the upper hand lol.

Don't gloat yet…
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Don't gloat yet…

We cannot beat you guys out there. Homefield maybe will help us. We need to get you guys here in Lambeau in the playoffs too lol.

You guys have a much better kicker. Ours is awful and cost us the game.

Your kicker lead the league in missed kicks, I believe. Like 6 field goals and 6 PATs or sometbing.

the issue with our kicker is that we barely ever kicked (lowest kick attempts in the league this year) but he missed the critical ones and the ones he has made have been very shaky. Lol it's nerve wracking cause we had Robbie gould and he was gold 49 yards and under - never has missed a kick in his playoff CAREER…. We miss him 😭
Originally posted by tankle104:

See, this is what I've been telling my wife for years. Anyone can be married to muscled out hard body that's "athletic" in the sack and makes all the wives in the neighborhood stop and watch when he's mowing the lawn shirtless, but let's see those guys when it comes to making 6 trips thru the Shoney's all you can eat buffet or knowing how to re-sew the loops on your suspenders when the original seams get warn through, or how to trim your back hair just right so you don't get sun burned at the pool in trailer park.

Talent is measured different for everyone 😎
  • thl408

NYs arch nemesis hahahah

I was one of the guys defending the pick, and I still have no issue with it cause the draft sucked, but man he has me nervous. Special teams in general is my biggest worry this year.

Good answer about whether he'd put on a Lions jersey. Was about to permanently outcast him if he gave the wrong answer.

Your kicker lead the league in missed kicks, I believe. Like 6 field goals and 6 PATs or sometbing.

the issue with our kicker is that we barely ever kicked (lowest kick attempts in the league this year) but he missed the critical ones and the ones he has made have been very shaky. Lol it's nerve wracking cause we had Robbie gould and he was gold 49 yards and under - never has missed a kick in his playoff CAREER…. We miss him 😭

Our special teams has cost us against you guys countless times.
What is Moody's range vs Gould's last season?

Our special teams has cost us against you guys countless times.

Which is odd cause the packers are literally the only team we've got blocks on and all that in like the last 10 years. Lol

our coverage is usually trash. It's one of the worst this year again. You guys almost broke one
Originally posted by boast:

That's my kinda spank bank material
Which is odd cause the packers are literally the only team we've got blocks on and all that in like the last 10 years. Lol

our coverage is usually trash. It's one of the worst this year again. You guys almost broke one

You guys kicked a game winning FG in us 2 years ago too. I'm not sure Lambeau is an advantage against you guys either. You guys beat us up here too.
Share 49ersWebzone