There are 322 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Bro idk if you heard but you guys were last week. We're good with packers related content. ✌️

I'll try to talk about the Lions lol. Lions almost lost to Chicago twice.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by tankle104:
this guy? Lol idk if this is his real account but the handle is hilarious

wtf. I was just joking.

LOL I don't think it's real but I believed you. so i googled it and that came up. hahaha
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Bro idk if you heard but you guys were last week. We're good with packers related content. ✌️

I'll try to talk about the Lions lol. Lions almost lost to Chicago twice.

The Lion's schedule was pretty easy this year. Their most impressive win was week 1 against the chiefs but they struggled early on. They beat the packers before they turned it around. the only other good team they played was Dallas, and they were a pretender.
The Lion's schedule was pretty easy this year. Their most impressive win was week 1 against the chiefs but they struggled early on. They beat the packers before they turned it around. the only other good team they played was Dallas, and they were a pretender.

They had Dallas beat. They got ripped off by the refs.
Lions SOV (Strenght of Victory) was medicore amongst the playoff teams this year. It was .436 - which ranks 5th out of 7 playoff teams NFC bracket (with 1 being the highest SOV. so not impressive. They only beat the bum ass cowboys and bunk bucs.

teams like the lions, with that kind of schedule, makes me question how good of a run game and run D they really have. They played a bunch of scrub teams all year outside of like 2-3 games.

if we beat them, we will have beat EVERY team that made the NFC playoffs. first time someone has done that in decades.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 26, 2024 at 1:17 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:

They had Dallas beat. They got ripped off by the refs.

They had multiple opportunities to just kick the game tying xtra point and go into OT.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Feast!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Dafuq kind of warm ups are those? LOL

Lions SOV (Strenght of Victory) was medicore amongst the playoff teams this year. It was .436 - which ranks 5th out of 7 playoff teams NFC bracket (with 1 being the highest SOV. so not impressive. They only beat the bum ass cowboys and bunk bucs.

teams like the lions, with that kind of schedule, makes me question how good of a run game and run D they really have. They played a bunch of scrub teams all year outside of like 2-3 games.

if we beat them, we will have beat EVERY team that made the NFC playoffs. first time someone has done that in decades.

First time since KC did it in '93.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

First time since KC did it in '93.

The last two times it happened was KC in 1993 and 1984 49ers - the QB of both of those squads was none other than , Joe Montana 😎😍
The last two times it happened was KC in 1993 and 1984 49ers - the QB of both of those squads was none other than , Joe Montana 😎😍

The Chiefs did brick in the rematch with Buffalo in the title game though, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone