That needs a Snoop Dogg edit haha
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

But no Steve Perry..not the same

Stebe Ferry….for all the Pinoys
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

But no Steve Perry..not the same

You kidding??!!?? That young Asian dude is better than Perry!! Love that dude. Talk about the original guys hitting the lotto when they found that kid!!
Originally posted by Patton:
You kidding??!!?? That young Asian dude is better than Perry!! Love that dude. Talk about the original guys hitting the lotto when they found that kid!!

Journey has always been terrible, but the band under SP blows away anything after 1984.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol thats great but he probably should try a little.
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Journey has always been terrible, but the band under SP blows away anything after 1984.

Lol, definitely.

He is super good but am attached to Steve lol

Originally posted by RickyRoma:

Ok Ricky….my screen must be really, really, REALLY jacked up…..it looked like you said….."Journey has always been terrible"…..???? misprint, or you're really on that shake and bake 🤣🤣
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I don't know why I am but sitting here just listening to part of Colin cowherd on delay and it's right in the part of the show where is talking about the upcoming NFC championship. He literally sits there and says Goff is a better QB than Matt Ryan and I assume he meant Ryan in his prime. That is literally the stupidest f**king thing I've ever heard. He's talking about goof like he's the most underrated great QB of all time. I mean he's literally swinging off his nuts like the way Nick Wright does with Mahomes.

I've accepted that it's boring for guys like Cowherd and Nick Wright to take the logical take. No one wants to hear how the Niners outmatch Detroit everywhere across the board. No one wants to hear that Purdy will probably bounce back at home in perfect weather. No one wants to hear about all the weapons we have.

I tuned into Pat McAfee, the herd, first take, and some other shows since I'm on paternity leave this week. They're about an hour long each so maybe there's 40 minutes of actual content with the commercials. Whenever they get to the NFC championship talk, it's all about the lions. It's about Goff, the sun god, and how they can win. I haven't seen one analyst say "I think the Niners are going to crush them and here's why." I've barely seen a special about Deebo, CMC, Kittle, the defense, etc. I think we are too boring to them since we've been here so many times. I honestly think ESPN tells them not to buff up the Niners too much.

Once Goff sh*ts the bed Cowherd already has his contingency plan. "The city of Detroit is proud of Goff who helped instill a championship culture! Goff went to a SB and an NFC championship and should be extended. The Lions simply ran into a more ready team but they will be back." Something along those lines
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Only reason I'm skeptical of him being used a lot is cause i don't believe he has no limitations. lol just like the lions listed Ragnow as not having any injuries.... yeah, my ass. lol they're just trying to hide these things for the best tactical advantage.

I think Deebo's shoulder is in rough shape and that he will be used, but I'll be surprised if he is used aggresively. I hope he can pull that off. I just don't buy these BS injury reports - no way dudes aren't hurtin like a mofo this time of year.

Deebo will be full go and he will play just like he did vs PHI earlier this year. Watch and see

Training staff this week just rubbed some 'tussin on it, all good!!!!!!
Breaking down the Lions vs. 49ers matchup according to PFF grades

Quarterbacks
Lions
  • Jared Goff 84.4
49ers
  • Brock Purdy 86.7

Running Backs
Lions
  • Position average: 72.4
  • Highest graded player: David Montgomery 80
49ers
  • Position average: 81.7
  • Highest graded player: Christian McCaffrey 90.4

Wide Receivers
Lions
  • Position average: 64.3
  • Highest graded player: Amon-Ra St. Brown 90.6
49ers
  • Position average: 68.7
  • Highest graded player: Brandon Aiyuk 91.9

Tight Ends
Lions
  • Position average: 55.8
  • Highest graded player: Sam LaPorta 76.4
49ers
  • Position average: 63.8
  • Highest graded player: George Kittle 86.9

Offensive Linemen
Lions
  • Position average: 68.6
  • Highest graded player: Penei Sewell 90.7
49ers
  • Position average: 73.4
  • Highest graded player: Trent Williams 90.5

Defensive Linemen
Lions
  • Position average: 60.2
  • Highest graded player: Aidan Hutchison 91
49ers
  • Position average: 62.1
  • Highest graded player: Nick Bosa 92.5

Linebackers
Lions
  • Position average: 51.5
  • Highest graded player: 68.8 Alex Anzalone
49ers
  • Position average: 67.5
  • Highest graded player: Fred Warner 90.3

Cornerbacks
Lions
  • Position average: 59.1
  • Highest graded player: Brian Branch 78.1
49ers
  • Position average: 68.2
  • Highest graded player: Kendall Sheffield 82.5

Safeties
Lions
  • Position average: 68.4
  • Highest graded player: Ifeatu Melifonwu 85.6
49ers
  • Position average: 63.3
  • Highest graded player: Ji'Ayir Brown 77.9
I don't really watch daytime television. I couldn't care less what they say or think about the 49ers. The only television I watch is the pre game stuff. I'd rather support guys like chapman and breezy for entertainment and jonny, chase and JT for film review. I have no time for that daytime garbage that the networks spew out.
Share 49ersWebzone