LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 212 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I am excite.

I too am excite. It's almost Sat. Lol my shoulders just recovered from last Sat. haha. All tense and s**t..maybe I should pregame Icy Hot on my shoulders before the game haha. Two vodka shots and a dollop of muscle cream. LG haha

Uh ok...Mr Watson lol

Mrs. watson* lmao
Originally posted by tankle104:

Sexy

Let's f**king go! So ready for tomorrow night! Go 49ers!
Let's skin these cats lolol
One more sleep until we tame the lions

damn! Get on with your bad self, brunskill!

Best job of developing an Olineman and we let him walk :(.
feeling like Bosa and Young will do the blue collar work on the outside and the pressure will come from Hargrave and Armstead up the middle against banged up Ragnow and Awosika. Maybe send Fred a few times. This is where the game will be won imo, right through the middle. Disrupt goff and flush him outside the pocket
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I was surprised we let him walk because he signed a 2 year 5.5M deal. I'm guessing it was for the potential to start.
Originally posted by Cosmo:

Add him to the staff. Lol make this o line staff as great as possible. Lol

I'd prefer they add talented players to the line.
Both. Plus someone from this staff is going to get a job so they'd have an OL coach to take with them

I was surprised we let him walk because he signed a 2 year 5.5M deal. I'm guessing it was for the potential to start.

And he could've started at either RT or RG. Would be such a value signing.
Let's skin these cats lolol

We're the Wildebeest about to trample Mufasa! Dan Campbell is Simba watching his father die! George Kittles wife is Nala and Kyle is Zazu always cunning. Steve Wilks is Rafiki about to see the second coming of SuperBowls!
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I forgot Brock and David Montgomery were fellow Iowa State alumni although they didn't play together but that's still pretty cool.

They played together Purdy's freshman year and watched him hand the ball to Montgomery that year. Sadly witnessed their 2018 Alamo bowl loss to mustache Minshew and Leach in person.
[ Edited by Snappy on Jan 27, 2024 at 6:40 AM ]

Both. Plus someone from this staff is going to get a job so they'd have an OL coach to take with them

And he could've started at either RT or RG. Would be such a value signing.

He was a huge loss. The team gambled on burford getting better and he hasn't. His first two years he's needed someone to assist him by taking snaps from him. Lmao pathetic
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Cambell looks like the guy who offers Brock Purdy candy to get into his van
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
The DL has to step up in this game. I hope Wilks has some adjustments for this game. Its win or go home on Sunday.
Oh damn. A rain storm is expected for the AFCC. Thank god we will have nice weather
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 27, 2024 at 7:46 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone