LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 287 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:

Dumbass Dez said lions are going to win, that means we for sure are gonna spank their ass. Lol dude is dumber than a three dicked goat.

Dez dropped it
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What "extra resources" are you referring too? They got the same personnel they had last week.

It may be the same personnel, but the Lions defensive gameplan going in could've been to concentrate more on the passing attack of the Bucs instead of their rushing attack.

Doesn't look like stacking the box helped last week
Is there a game tomorrow? Lol thinking about game time snacks. May make some cornbread in honor of the Brockinator lol 🌽. And cornbread is just damn good. 🧈

Wait what a 3 dkd..what now? Lolz

Dumbass Dez said lions are going to win, that means we for sure are gonna spank their ass. Lol dude is dumber than what???? Lol

Who knows? Could be a one-off. I really haven't looked into Detroit at all. I just know statistically they have a good run defense, although it could be because teams had to abandon the run if and when they fell behind.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The teams that make it to the SB are often the ones that are peaking at the right time. The 49ers are 2-2 since that Christmas loss to the ravens. Last week's win against the Pack wasn't exactly scintillating. I hope the Niners didn't peak too early in the year. They need a strong showing tomorrow to get back on track if they have any hope of beating the Ravens or Chiefs.

Sometimes you need a slap in the face to wake you up. This team has worked all season long to get here. Last week just put them in a bad mood and made them more focused and add in Deebo who had to watch from the sidelines last week….,………Detroit better be ready because this team is on a mission and I can't wait to see this game!!!!!
All I got to say is

Originally posted by Montana:
All I got to say is

Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Total stud
All I got to say is

Eeeee Wreck Shuuuuuuun!!!!
Originally posted by RickyRoma:

Who knows? Could be a one-off. I really haven't looked into Detroit at all. I just know statistically they have a good run defense, although it could be because teams had to abandon the run if and when they fell behind.

They are top 3 in yards per rush allowed as well as yards per game. The issue is strength of competition. The only top 10 rushing offenses they faced were BAL and CHI. Both offenses ran all over them but than again both those offenses have running back type QB's. So its hard to get a gauge on how good they really are.

Originally posted by 49erF90:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Oh damn. A rain storm is expected for the AFCC. Thank god we will have nice weather

I'm up in WA State right now and it's another atmospheric river week. I hope none of that moves south!

PS: I'm so stoked for this game. This is our year!!

I'm also in WA State. lol which part you in?

Looks like we will miss it, but it hits cali a few days after the game. thank baby jesus

Nice. Born and raised here until my early 20's. I'm a Sun God...had to get out ASAP.

Right now, coastal town outside of Olympia (Dad's place). You?

Gig Harbor, Pierce County. Went to the Seahawks game in Seattle last November which was probably 40 percent faithful. Saw a bar in Seattle near Lumen that caters to 49er fans. Maybe the owner is one of us faithful.

Nice. Dad went to college in Gig Harbor. We're driving by the Kurt Cobain bridge memorial.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
They are top 3 in yards per rush allowed as well as yards per game. The issue is strength of competition. The only top 10 rushing offenses they faced were BAL and CHI. Both offenses ran all over them but than again both those offenses have running back type QB's. So its hard to get a gauge on how good they really are.

Baltimore got on top of them right from jump with their passing game....I remember that because it's one of the few Lions games I've seen this year. Balts running game IIRC simply salted that blowout away. I can't say much about Chicago/Detroit.....last time I think I watched that matchup was probably sometime in the 1980's.

It doesn't matter much anyways....SF should do what they do best and that's run CMC to set up Purdy play action.
Our offense will be unstoppable this game if Kyle allows Brock to change the play at the line. The Lions are good vs the run because they stack the box, It's not because they have elite run defenders. So When Brock sees this he should be able to change the play to a pass. The Lions do not have a good enough secondary to be left on an island to defend against our weapons. And if Kyle is calling a pass play and the Lions are set up to offer help to their secondary, Then aubilble out of that and call a run play and gash them with CMC. IMO The Lions can only have some success in this game defensively if they guess right.
Is there a game tomorrow? Lol thinking about game time snacks. May make some cornbread in honor of the Brockinator lol 🌽. And cornbread is just damn good. 🧈

Wait what a 3 dkd..what now? Lolz

Dumbass Dez said lions are going to win, that means we for sure are gonna spank their ass. Lol dude is dumber than what???? Lol

He did bet the Ravens to beat Niners on Christmas.

Dumbass Dez said lions are going to win, that means we for sure are gonna spank their ass. Lol dude is dumber than a three dicked goat.

Dez doesn't know how to win.
Share 49ersWebzone