LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 293 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Zach Ertz wasn't activated by Detroit for this game in case anybody cares.
Originally posted by tankle104:

Dumbass Dez said lions are going to win, that means we for sure are gonna spank their ass. Lol dude is dumber than a three dicked goat.

Hes right about ravens. They are and should favored to win it all. They were the best team in the league & kicked the s**t out of us and the lions
[ Edited by frenchmov on Jan 27, 2024 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Dumbass Dez said lions are going to win, that means we for sure are gonna spank their ass. Lol dude is dumber than a three dicked goat.

Hes right about ravens. They are and should favored to win it all. They were the best team in the league & kicked the s**t out of us and the lions

couldn't care less about the ravens/chiefs game. He also predicted the cowboys would beat us in the playoffs. He predicted cowboys would beat Gb. lol from what I've seen, he's been wrong more often than right.

even a broken clock is right twice a day.
About 24 hours from kickoff, baby. Time to start pregaming 😈
The league has gone from mean Joe green, Lawrence Taylor, Ronnie Lott, ray Lewis.

To this p***y s**t

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39402784/san-francisco-49ers-puppy-therapy-nfc-championship-game
couldn't care less about the ravens/chiefs game. He also predicted the cowboys would beat us in the playoffs. He predicted cowboys would beat Gb. lol from what I've seen, he's been wrong more often than right.

I agree who cares what dez has to say but some people here are thinking the ravens shouldn't be heavy favorites against anyone they play is strange.

However, any given Sunday! Let's make the sb and see what happens

I agree who cares what dez has to say but some people here are thinking the ravens shouldn't be heavy favorites against anyone they play is strange.

I think the ravens have earned the right to be the favorites here down the stretch but it isn't like they destroyed us. They had like an 8 point lead when we had four turnovers - that really is actually impressive on our part. lol shows our defense was standing their ground.

I like our chances against them a second time around, especially now that brock has seen their defense. They did do a good job on confusing him/causing him to hesitate, IMO. They also made great plays on the ball - that was a lot of back luck on our part. only one of those INT was really a bad read/throw by Brock.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

I think the ravens have earned the right to be the favorites here down the stretch but it isn't like they destroyed us. They had like an 8 point lead when we had four turnovers - that really is actually impressive on our part. lol shows our defense was standing their ground.

I like our chances against them a second time around, especially now that brock has seen their defense. They did do a good job on confusing him/causing him to hesitate, IMO. They also made great plays on the ball - that was a lot of back luck on our part. only one of those INT was really a bad read/throw by Brock.

Vegas already released odds for a Niners vs Ravens Super Bowl and we'd be favored by 1.5.
Originally posted by Furlow:

Vegas already released odds for a Niners vs Ravens Super Bowl and we'd be favored by 1.5.

Yeah, I saw that. Will be interesting to see if they stand but that's why I said I think they earned that right, but I believe we are currently favored.

when we are playing our best ball, we are incredible. Baltimore is great too. I still think the chiefs will pull off the win though but that was before I knew the game would be in a rain storm.

will be really interesting to see how Lamar and mahommes play that game in the rain.

i love me some klay! This is badass

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
The league has gone from mean Joe green, Lawrence Taylor, Ronnie Lott, ray Lewis.

To this p***y s**t

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39402784/san-francisco-49ers-puppy-therapy-nfc-championship-game

How much of a whiny b***h do you have to be to complain about people hanging with shelter dogs? Asking for a friend.
Originally posted by Chance:

To this p***y s**t

How much of a whiny b***h do you have to be to complain about people hanging with shelter dogs? Asking for a friend.

only sociopaths hate dogs

🚩
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

To this p***y s**t

🚩

No I love dogs. I have a dog myself.

It's the fact that they they need therapy cuddles to calm their nerves.

s**t we had Fred Dean smoking cigarettes at halftime.

But i guess its to be expected these days.

Sorry to trigger you guys.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Jan 27, 2024 at 4:26 PM ]

i love me some klay! This is badass

Yeah, go Klay!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

To this p***y s**t

🚩

No I love dogs. I have a dog myself.

It's the fact that they they need therapy cuddles to calm their nerves.

s**t we had Fred Dean smoking cigarettes at halftime.

But i guess its to be expected these days.

Sorry to trigger you guys.

Clearly not as triggered as the guy calling others pussies for visiting shelter dogs? This is some limp-dick boomer energy.
Share 49ersWebzone