LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 268 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Baldie:
Who's everyone taking in the other game? Paper says BAL should win but its the NFLs decision ultimately lol
Taylor Swift.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Who's everyone taking in the other game? Paper says BAL should win but its the NFLs decision ultimately lol
Taylor Swift.

To make matters worse I have a teenage daughter swiftie.

its just gross.

I tried so hard to pass on Metallica, Priest, Maiden to my kids and she picks Swift...
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Patton:
Anyone starting to get nervous?

Nervous? Lol, come on man, we were built for this 😎

Less than last year so far..mainly because how many times have we been to the NFC Champ game the past several years?

Lol don't do this only for the Bay but Vegas too!! Tons of Niner fans in Vegas!!! LGGGG

Vegas is total Niner Nation! I know I live there.😎
Originally posted by tankle104:
On the east coast!

If we are having hot, fresh buttery corn bread over here rn in honor of BP is that weird? Lolol. It was more that there was just a craving for it, sincerely lol. But damn this cornbread is bomb haha
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Patton:
Anyone starting to get nervous?

Nervous? Lol, come on man, we were built for this 😎

Less than last year so far..mainly because how many times have we been to the NFC Champ game the past several years?

Lol don't do this only for the Bay but Vegas too!! Tons of Niner fans in Vegas!!! LGGGG

Vegas is total Niner Nation! I know I live there.😎

You already know!!! And hi neighbor!!!
Originally posted by Crown:

its just gross.

I tried so hard to pass on Metallica, Priest, Maiden to my kids and she picks Swift...

Hahaha oh man. I am all about the rock music..that would be rough! Feel for ya lol
I need to pop some pills to sleep.
Taylor Swift.

its just gross.

That's is rough
At least I know this..it won't be bad as last year lol..we had to suffer pretty much the whole game knowing we were gunna lose lol. I mean DET has a few things to be concerned about but s**t..Shanny taking over the league now..everyone copies him including DET in the same day! Toss-18 Flea Flicker, lol..copy cats! Pun intended lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
no phoenix is a big kyler murray cards fan

Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Did Phoenix confirm? LOL

He's the one who paid for em

Nice!👍

Lots of pro-Purdy sentiment out here, especially in the East Valley.
Taylor Swift.

its just gross.

I'm so lucky...I have two teenage daughters and they both *hate* Taylor Swift. Lol
Trying to control my anxiety by keeping my mind on other things in life. Took my Aprilia out today and ripped up the backroads earlier. Now I'm about to play some tekken 8 before bed. Then tomorrow it's all Niners all day!
I'm relaxed 😎 i believe the only way we are losing this game is if we beat ourselves.

im predicting 42-17. 42-24 on the high end because they are the type of team to not give up and score garbage points at the end.

brock and the boys on O are going to throttle this defense. I think Our defense had a great plan last week but the wet weather made us make a lot of mistakes like slipping. So I think we will have another great plan this week but execute it better in nice weather.

😎😎 let's go!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I'm relaxed 😎 i believe the only way we are losing this game is if we beat ourselves.

im predicting 42-17. 42-24 on the high end because they are the type of team to not give up and score garbage points at the end.

brock and the boys on O are going to throttle this defense. I think Our defense had a great plan last week but the wet weather made us make a lot of mistakes like slipping. So I think we will have another great plan this week but execute it better in nice weather.

😎😎 let's go!

I dunno, I think Thomas would have made those same mistakes in dry weather. He was just getting beat.
Share 49ersWebzone