LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 160 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
NFCCG is the late game this season, so Niners will have knowledge of who their opponent for the SB would be prior to kickoff…

Spoiler .... Ravens
I just noticed watching the replay on McCaffrey's long TD run they technically should've been called for delay of game at the snap. But it's the thing where there's literally a delay about a half sec of the ref calling DOG because he's looking at the play clock and once it hits :0 then he looks back to the line of scrimmage to see if the ball's been snapped yet. Well they beat that whole process by just a tick it was way too damn close. But CMC broke through the line and got behind the entire defense so no harm done.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by dj43:
Like GB, Detroit can bring the heat up the middle. Alim McNeil is equally good against the run and in the pass rush. Then there is that monster Hutchinson coming off the edge. He has had a GREAT year and will be a handful even when double-teamed.

It's playoff football. Be ready.

We're paying Bosa $34M and he sat out all offseason. It's playoff time now and I'm expecting we get our money's worth right about now

And sat out most of the season including the divisional round game.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I trust Goff to f**k up more than Baker. Goff is a statue with no escape abilities. You blitz him he's gonna throw it. Baker has better legs and uses them to his advantage.

Lastly, if we're gonna lose to someone I'd rather see Detroit make it to a SB than Baker Mayfield and the Bucs. So I'm rooting for Detroit…
If it does end up being Detroit, KS needs to figure out what McVay was doing to get Puka open so frequently. Lions secondary can be had. Its the same recipe every week tho for SF, they have to stop the run. Make Goff throw it 50x.
we need another game to get the taste of the last game out
we won but boy we played like trash
To be the best you have to beat the best....give me Lions LFG!!!
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Keeping a close eye on that weather forecast, lol.

100%. 7 days out shows sunny but if you live in the bay you know this can change quickly.

Football gods GIVE US NO RAIN PLEASE.
[ Edited by JC_916 on Jan 21, 2024 at 8:56 AM ]
Originally posted by JC_916:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Keeping a close eye on that weather forecast, lol.

100%. 7 days out shows sunny but if you live in the bay you know this can change quickly.

Football gods GIVE US NO RAIN PLEASE.

Great, now we will get Snow.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Great, now we will get Snow.

Lol I think at this point snow may be better than rain for BCB 🤔

very interested to see how Baker plays today. Dude's got some SWAAAAAAAAGGGGGG
Originally posted by Butter:
NFCCG is the late game this season, so Niners will have knowledge of who their opponent for the SB would be prior to kickoff…

Spoiler .... Ravens

Nope. KC is beating them
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

Spoiler .... Ravens

Nope. KC is beating them

i think so too
Nope. KC is beating them

Yeah with Rice coming on for KC, I fully expect them to beat Buffalo and Baltimore.

Spoiler .... Ravens

Nope. KC is beating them

Lol I got the Bills. If Allen gets past the Chiefs, he will stroll through the Ravens me thinks
Share 49ersWebzone