LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 223 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by TyCore:
I had a dream we didn't do so well in the NFCCG and we were all blaming Colton McKivitz

I had a similar dream last night where someone had to haul some very heavy equipment up to the top of a granite peak so I could murder someone. Oh, and it also included the Decopan (Sumo) mandarin tree.

It made sense at the time.

This is what happens when you quit drinking. You go from no dreams at all to very vivid nightmares.

That's funny I had a son born a couple weeks ago and quit drinking alcohol, gummies, melatonin and stuff like NyQuil. I didn't realize how I needed one of those things every night to fall asleep. I actually quit Jan 1. Anyway my dreams have been insane. I had one before the Packers game I'll never forget. I was in some sort of torture device and every time the Niners did something good, a different GB fan would put a clothes pin on my balls. It was in a dark basement Saw type room.Well we ended up losing the game and the GB fans let me live. I've had so many other strange dreams that I cannot remember.

Anywho go Niners!

I respect the therapy.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by genus49:
That's funny I had a son born a couple weeks ago and quit drinking alcohol, gummies, melatonin and stuff like NyQuil. I didn't realize how I needed one of those things every night to fall asleep. I actually quit Jan 1. Anyway my dreams have been insane. I had one before the Packers game I'll never forget. I was in some sort of torture device and every time the Niners did something good, a different GB fan would put a clothes pin on my balls. It was in a dark basement Saw type room.Well we ended up losing the game and the GB fans let me live. I've had so many other strange dreams that I cannot remember.

Anywho go Niners!

Xcuse me?

Probably that Pack poster 49ersvPackers

I forgot to mention I was upside down and nude if you didn't already deduce that

Anywho go Niners!

Xcuse me?

I forgot to mention I was upside down and nude if you didn't already deduce that

LMFAO.

Anywho go Niners!

Xcuse me?

Look at who the highest blitzing defenses are. Notice all the teams that were on our schedule. Brock was one of the highest blitzed QB's this season.

These are Brock's stats against the blitz. They include this past game against the packers where he threw a TD pass to Kittle.

Blitzing him is almost like giving him a clean pocket.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Look at who the highest blitzing defenses are. Notice all the teams that were on our schedule. Brock was one of the highest blitzed QB's this season.

These are Brock's stats against the blitz. They include this past game against the packers where he threw a TD pass to Kittle.

Blitzing him is almost like giving him a clean pocket.

Let's give a QB who is really fast at processing less coverage defenders to worry about... I REALLY hope the Lions do this.
[ Edited by Furlow on Jan 23, 2024 at 2:43 PM ]

DMO can hopefully catch these ops when we play goff
It's going to be interesting to what Buffalo does this off season. Allen's cap hit has been low but it jumps to like $46M next year. They're over the cap already -$43M or so.

they're going to have to do a lot of restructuring or cutting, not sure how they'll add talent.

this is why paying these qbs so much is so difficult to sustain a top team that can compete. It's not impossible but I'm not sure what they can do to make their roster BETTER. Thank god we will have low cap hits at qb for like 4-5 more years, even once we extend Brock we can keep it low for the first couple seasons.
Originally posted by tankle104:
It's going to be interesting to what Buffalo does this off season. Allen's cap hit has been low but it jumps to like $46M next year. They're over the cap already -$43M or so.

they're going to have to do a lot of restructuring or cutting, not sure how they'll add talent.

this is why paying these qbs so much is so difficult to sustain a top team that can compete. It's not impossible but I'm not sure what they can do to make their roster BETTER. Thank god we will have low cap hits at qb for like 4-5 more years, even once we extend Brock we can keep it low for the first couple seasons.

Might see a split akin to Mahomes and Hill.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Anywho go Niners!

Congrats!

Wow, congrats Silky. Weird though, my drug usage increased with the more kids I had.

Absolutely

Any way Lynch might be able to have Demeco run the defense this week that way we can give Wilks a much needed week off?
We don't have a ticket section between members anymore ?
Originally posted by Patton:
Any way Lynch might be able to have Demeco run the defense this week that way we can give Wilks a much needed week off?

offense and special teams were way worse than the defense vs green bay
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Patton:

offense and special teams were way worse than the defense vs green bay

Preach, yessir
Any drop off in offensive production is more to do with Shanahan than Purdy. The play calling is suspect
Share 49ersWebzone