LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 280 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by tankle104:

ill take Johnny dels take over others.

We all saw the players slipping. That obviously hurt us. I'd say two things though:

I don't recall seeing GB defenders on the level we were (though I may have missed it)

Slipping doesn't mean those passes are falling incomplete if the slip doesn't happen. Probably limit the YAC though.

Beyond that a penalty is not an excuse and obviously the kick return was bad. At least a silver lining on the return is our offense wasn't stuck on the sidelines for half a quarter.

I think the defense played the best out of all the phases but I don't think it was their best day either. Whole team under performed in comparison to how well they can actually play.

this Sunday is going to be a thumpin! I can't wait! I bet the team is even more locked in after that close call, cause they all had that feeling of "wow, our season may be over right now".

it's one thing to know that and they it's enough to experience those emotions in a close call like that. Lol
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

like I said earlier, outside of Hutchinson - we don't have much to worry about. They may try to create pressure with the corner blitz, which worked a lot on baker. Man I'm licking my chops thinking about Brock having time to carve em up 😍😍

Thats the only thing I am a little worried about.
Lions have an excellent DB blitz package. (but that also means someone will be open if BP can get it out fast enough)
lol when I wish the conspiracy theorists are right.

if you haven't seen this, watch till the end with the color schemes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Z0kIoObFu/?igsh=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg==
Originally posted by Crown:

like I said earlier, outside of Hutchinson - we don't have much to worry about. They may try to create pressure with the corner blitz, which worked a lot on baker. Man I'm licking my chops thinking about Brock having time to carve em up 😍😍

Lions have an excellent DB blitz package. (but that also means someone will be open if BP can get it out fast enough)

Brock is typically good about hitting the hot read. I'm not too worried, plus Brock is more mobile than baker and has a chance to avoid it. I'm really not worried about beating the lions.

my bigger concern is playing the ravens. Lol something about their damn special teams is just depressing in comparison to ours. Our coverage sucks and their kicker is the closest thing to "guaranteed 3" that has existed in nfl history. Lol

good things it's 2024, mofos.

and not a single phuck was given
Originally posted by Crown:

Brock is typically good about hitting the hot read. I'm not too worried, plus Brock is more mobile than baker and has a chance to avoid it. I'm really not worried about beating the lions.

my bigger concern is playing the ravens. Lol something about their damn special teams is just depressing in comparison to ours. Our coverage sucks and their kicker is the closest thing to "guaranteed 3" that has existed in nfl history. Lol

I think Baker has decent mobility. They seem kind of similar there.

welp, looks like we need to have jauan blast his ass
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

This
  • thl408

If only it was as easy as wearing a certain uniform.

this is pretty awesome

juice at the end "I cant right now. Too emotional" lmao
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 23, 2024 at 7:50 PM ]

• Cosmo
Originally posted by thl408:

Well, if it were I know which one the Niners would wear.

This game is going to be over at halftime. Kyle can leave the sideline and start planning for the Super Bowl two quarters early. This game will not be close. Jared Goff turns into Jared from Subway when he plays on the road and in an outdoor setting.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
lol when I wish the conspiracy theorists are right.

if you haven't seen this, watch till the end with the color schemes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Z0kIoObFu/?igsh=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg==

I've seen this awhile ago lol..... I'm willing to believe anything that is positive for the 49ers right now.

49ers are 13-0 this season when we score more points than the opponent.
Alex smith throws for 230 yards with 3 tds and 1 rushing td
Share 49ersWebzone