LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 282 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
49ers are 13-0 this season when we score more points than the opponent.

Really?! Damn I didn't realize that. Hopefully we can keep scoring more points than the other team, seems to be key to winning! 😎
Originally posted by tankle104:

That is wild

We have about the same winning % in them too

Lol

Came looking for Lions Niner talk, leaving with Swifty anal talk
^^^ smh lol
sort of gives a whole new meaning to the "tush push"
Originally posted by BP13:

Originally posted by Tman:

That is wild

Yeah :/ so far, we've won 7/18 - 38.9%. Hopefully we get that bad boy up to 42.1% after Sunday night 😈

Hahahaha Trav must of asked Jason how to get the best penetration, no wonder he was so amped up at the game.

Originally posted by Montana:

Who said Taylor Swift isn't good for the nfl fans 🤣
Im thinking lions will try to be aggressive n creative to mess up the niner game plan n rhyme

will be aggressive on 4th downs, kick returns, might run fake punts n trick plays like that triple handoff/toss flicker pass to TE

i seriously hope Jake Moody can hit everything to the end zone to keep things simple
[ Edited by CaliDesi49er on Jan 23, 2024 at 9:22 PM ]
Who said Taylor Swift isn't good for the nfl fans 🤣

Now when they pan to her, this tweet is gunna pop in my head lol haha.
I am more into rock not so much pop but to each their own:) I love the coat she wore, I need one in Purdy:). It was so cool to see Juice excited for wife making that for her. Seemed proud, as he should be..she is way talented with design:)
Originally posted by CaliDesi49er:
Im thinking lions will try to be aggressive n creative to mess up the niner game plan n rhyme

will be aggressive on 4th downs, kick returns, might run fake punts n trick plays like that triple handoff/toss flicker pass to TE

i seriously hope Jake Moody can hit everything to the end zone to keep things simple

Lions know they're the underdogs and will have to have a few extra situations to pull this off. I fully expect they'll go for it on at least 3 fourth downs. Our special teams will need to be disciplined.

i also worry about their f**kin safety's hitting low and injuring George or Aiyuk. Dirty b*****d
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:

That is wild

Yeah :/ so far, we've won 7/18 - 38.9%. Hopefully we get that bad boy up to 42.1% after Sunday night 😈

That's what THREE hall of fame QB's will do for your ball club. P.S. A fourth one is coming along just fine by the way.
Share 49ersWebzone