There are 260 users in the forums

49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Who said Taylor Swift isn't good for the nfl fans 🤣

Now when they pan to her, this tweet is gunna pop in my head lol haha.
I am more into rock not so much pop but to each their own:) I love the coat she wore, I need one in Purdy:). It was so cool to see Juice excited for wife making that for her. Seemed proud, as he should be..she is way talented with design:)

I think She makes more money that he does.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lions have absolutely no idea of what's about to hit them. They won't be in the comfort of their own home anymore.

If Deebo is healthy, this is going to be a route.
Originally posted by Giedi:

It sounds like he didn't fracture it? So that is good. Deebo is gunna BALL if he is healthy
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Giedi:

It sounds like he didn't fracture it? So that is good. Deebo is gunna BALL if he is healthy

He's gonna get some medicine, and have a game. Just wait
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
He's gonna get some medicine, and have a game. Just wait

• Kiko
  • Veteran
Had a read of the Lions forum and they all seem to think they'll beat us comfortably. Their main reasons seem to be because they think Purdy is awful, the Lion's strong run defence and the fact that we apparently don't have a top wr
Originally posted by Kiko:
Had a read of the Lions forum and they all seem to think they'll beat us comfortably. Their main reasons seem to be because they think Purdy is awful, the Lion's strong run defence and the fact that we apparently don't have a top wr

Sounds like they're in for a great heart break 😈😈 I'm even more excited now. Effin delusional fans. Muahhaha

this was all part of Brock and kyles plan, look average in the divisional game to soften up the team in the NFCC. Playing 4D chess 😈
[ Edited by tankle104 on Jan 24, 2024 at 12:25 AM ]
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Just take a couple tylenols and deebo be good
Originally posted by CaliDesi49er:
Im thinking lions will try to be aggressive n creative to mess up the niner game plan n rhyme

will be aggressive on 4th downs, kick returns, might run fake punts n trick plays like that triple handoff/toss flicker pass to TE

i seriously hope Jake Moody can hit everything to the end zone to keep things simple

Lions know they're the underdogs and will have to have a few extra situations to pull this off. I fully expect they'll go for it on at least 3 fourth downs. Our special teams will need to be disciplined.

i also worry about their f**kin safety's hitting low and injuring George or Aiyuk. Dirty b*****d

We just need to score TDs every drive stop the run and put these guys away
It would help if the defense doesn't allow an 8 minute opening drive resulting in points. I honestly think that hurt the offense having to just wait and then coming in cold. And it also tired out the defense early. I also read that Bosa played all but 1 snap. I know he's the only pass rusher we can count on right now but that is more reason to try and keep him fresh. Need to find spurts where we can rest him so he will still be fresh throughout the entire game. This is why we need Chase Young to do something. Also I would like Wilks to move Bosa all around. Have him line up on the right, line up on the left, Have him inside. Wilks needs to find creative ways to get pressure. Don't make it so vanilla and just expect the talent to do all on their own.

I am not really worried about our offense at all. This game will be decided by what our defense and to a lesser extent our special teams does.

I'm not a TS hater by any means, if anything I think as a business women she has made some great business decisions and she's put in the work. As far as her influence and political agendas I think she could use some education, but definitely can't deny her effort and willingness to try and be a positive influence.

All that being said…I cant see how a man can be attracted to her, physically, emotionally or sexually.

Just my opinion though.
Is there any advantage for Nate Sudfield being on the Lions? Although Brock beat him out and Nate probably won't be playing unless he's holding the ball for kicks, I wonder if there's advantages he can provide from a QB perspective. Thoughts?
Originally posted by 1ovydog:
Is there any advantage for Nate Sudfield being on the Lions? Although Brock beat him out and Nate probably won't be playing unless he's holding the ball for kicks, I wonder if there's advantages he can provide from a QB perspective. Thoughts?

HA
Originally posted by Patton:

I'm not a TS hater by any means, if anything I think as a business women she has made some great business decisions and she's put in the work. As far as her influence and political agendas I think she could use some education, but definitely can't deny her effort and willingness to try and be a positive influence.

All that being said…I cant see how a man can be attracted to her, physically, emotionally or sexually.

Just my opinion though.

I have a friend who is obsessed with her and goes to her concerts - she's always filling me in about the great community stuff she does for her fans and staff, snd she does ALOT. So I respect her and what she's accomplished. Like I said earlier, she's probably the single most influential person in this country rn.

lmao to each their own. If you've seen kelce's previous girlfriends…. TS is a MAJOR shift. Lmao major major.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 1ovydog:

HA

Only thing Nate sudfield can do is sit there and take credit for Brock being on the niners cause he gave his roster spot to him 😈
Share 49ersWebzone