49ERS vs Lions Pregame thread 2023 Season NFCCG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
One of the worst no call

Why this guy still have a job? Lol
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 24, 2024 at 8:43 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
What is this dingleberry even saying lol?

pretty sure we just beat "the red hot" Packers with the next great FQB. Without Deebo.

dude doesn't even take into account who's calling the plays in SF vs LV. Also comparing Brock to whatever the f**k that kid is in LV is disrespectful. Saying Jacobs is CMC or Meyers is Kittle. Last I checked we got to all-pros there, which had zero to do with Deebo playing.

He picked the Packers over us. Nuff said.

I get his shtick. It's entertainment and every once in a while he'll get a nugget of info because he knows people…but his knowledge of football and coming up with weird takes like this is laughable.

Any reasonable person who was in the same room with him when he said this, could have countered every dumb point he made. He never has that s**t on his show for a reason.

I listen to his show nearly every day. You're correct that there is some element of shtick. His co host Jay Mac is a big 49er and Purdy fan. He may be taking the other view just for sake of argument.
Originally posted by thl408:
Agreed, that boom or bust philosophy is dangerous in a winner takes all setting. The defensive coaches can prepare the team by knowing DET's "go-to" concepts. At some point in the game, DET will make an ultra aggressive decision.

And I hope it fails miserably
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Montana:
One of the worst no call

f**k Bill Vinovich!!!

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/super_bowl_betting_how_referee_bill_vinovich_could_shape_your_strategy/s1_13132_39858669
Originally posted by Kolohe:
f**k Bill Vinovich!!!

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/super_bowl_betting_how_referee_bill_vinovich_could_shape_your_strategy/s1_13132_39858669

Ughh...if Ravens 9ers SB + this bas*ard, Ravens may be winner. Fk this dude lol. This ref makes me think things are rigged at times lol. Such s**t. If I was the betting type, having this ref would likely influence my betting. Garbage. They may want to make it all about Lamar Jackson this year. *puts tin foil hat away...partially* lol
[ Edited by Montana on Jan 24, 2024 at 9:15 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
f**k Bill Vinovich!!!

Ughh...if Ravens 9ers SB + this bas*ard, Ravens may be winner. Fk this dude lol. This ref makes me think things are rigged at times lol. Such s**t. If I was the betting type, having this ref would likely influence my betting. Garbage.

It's sickening, and this is only the third Super Bowl he'll be the head ref at, so far AFC teams are 2-0 with Vinovich at the helm. That's not much of a record, but it still favors the AFC from all the games he's been ref.
It's sickening, and this is only the third Super Bowl he'll be the head ref at, so far AFC teams are 2-0 with Vinovich at the helm. That's not much of a record, but it still favors the AFC from all the games he's been ref.

Yeah, don't have good vibes from it. Total s**t. This dude is a joke
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran
Colin Cowherd must be getting a lot of clicks since he totally changed his tune and went anti-Purdy and Niners. I know all of these pundits don't do any actual fact-finding and it's just click bait but Cowherd's is so clearly documented from the start of the year he was pretty pro-Niner and then the ridiculous hat comment with Brock shot up his numbers and now he is tripping over himself to say the next insane headline.
Originally posted by Ruixx:
Colin Cowherd must be getting a lot of clicks since he totally changed his tune and went anti-Purdy and Niners. I know all of these pundits don't do any actual fact-finding and it's just click bait but Cowherd's is so clearly documented from the start of the year he was pretty pro-Niner and then the ridiculous hat comment with Brock shot up his numbers and now he is tripping over himself to say the next insane headline.

makes sense for him, niners fanbase is the largest of the 4 remaining teams so he's stirring the biggest pot

all in the marketing!

He's a clown. Has anyone seen his commercial, where he basically says he's right all the time, and you disagree with him, even tho he's always right? What a pompous idiot. You'll notice his set also, he has a desk hovering like 10 feet above the person he's interviewing. Weak man.

Rant over.

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

makes sense for him, niners fanbase is the largest of the 4 remaining teams so he's stirring the biggest pot

all in the marketing!

Exactly. This is what they are all doing and we are taking the bait. Don't like what they are saying? Then stop watching and clicking and sharing their videos with other Niner fans.
[ Edited by Young2Owens on Jan 24, 2024 at 9:41 AM ]
I hope we get Conley more involved no matter what happens with Deebo. His speed can stretch that defense.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

all in the marketing!

Exactly. This is what they are all doing and we are taking the bait. Don't like what they are saying? Then stop watching and clicking and sharing their videos with other Niner fans.

yup, and what do you think will happen if the niners prove cowherd wrong? the same people (probably even more) will click to listen to him eat crow

cowherd is huge name for a reason, he knows what he's doing
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qpvvaROHN_M
One of the worst no call

Is this one of our refs on Sunday? If so that's good for Ambry 😂
Share 49ersWebzone