Originally posted by Young2Owens:
We don't know what ward means by turn up. For all we know he's a non drinker
as long as no players end up missing for the game
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Seems like I remember Jerry having it out with Deion for partying before the 94 Super Bowl, anyone else?
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Seems like I remember Jerry having it out with Deion for partying before the 94 Super Bowl, anyone else?
Raiders Center went missing for their super bowl vs the Buccs
Holy f**king s**t. I just watched the replay of the end of last year's Super Bowl. It was worse than I remembered. The phantom holding call on the Eagles in the last minute which handed the Chiefs The victory was the most bogus thing I've ever seen in the Super Bowl except for ours. The announcers went over it and over it and over it. Even they couldn't believe it
Originally posted by LenCat:
Holy f**king s**t. I just watched the replay of the end of last year's Super Bowl. It was worse than I remembered. The phantom holding call on the Eagles in the last minute which handed the Chiefs The victory was the most bogus thing I've ever seen in the Super Bowl except for ours. The announcers went over it and over it and over it. Even they couldn't believe it

What was phantom about it?
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Just listen to the announcers as it happened and immediately after it happened and then a time out later when they went over it again. Phantom? OK maybe not. bogus? 1,000,000%
  • Cosmo
I hate that for the next 8 days every single person on tv is going to be picking the chefs to win this game, but the reality is that Las Vegas is picking the 49ers and they are the only "experts" who's opinion matters. Fact is, had they handled business better and not been in those close games, the spread would be larger than it is. Super Bowl can't come soon enough for me, and when Mahomes goes home crying, all of this will be worth it.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Just listen to the announcers as it happened and immediately after it happened and then a time out later when they went over it again. Phantom? OK maybe not. bogus? 1,000,000%

It was the identical timing and phantomesque holding call that stopped the seahawks as they were threatening the steelers in the superbowl.

Right before Hasselbeck went full knucklenuts at the halftime coinflip
I totally would tell him to his face. I don't have any punk in me. I'm an athlete to. I'm not a part of the 49ers so me randomly walking up to him would be kind of dumb.

but you keep that wonderful thought and maybe you should.

The point is team needs to tell him to stay away from saying dumb stuff like that.

And I assure you somebody on the team will.

We don't need somebody doing something stupid in Vegas too much at stake.

Im old enough to remember Eugene Robinson getting a hooker in Miami before the Super Bowl.

This Vegas same type of city just like Miami.

I hate that for the next 8 days every single person on tv is going to be picking the chefs to win this game, but the reality is that Las Vegas is picking the 49ers and they are the only "experts" who's opinion matters. Fact is, had they handled business better and not been in those close games, the spread would be larger than it is. Super Bowl can't come soon enough for me, and when Mahomes goes home crying, all of this will be worth it.

That's why I'm avoiding non Niners focused media. It's going to be Mahomes knob sobbing fest on espn and others.
  • Cosmo
Originally posted by PurdyKittleChicken:
I totally would tell him to his face. I don't have any punk in me. I'm an athlete to. I'm not a part of the 49ers so me randomly walking up to him would be kind of dumb.

The point is team needs to tell him to stay away from saying dumb stuff like that.

Im old enough to remember Eugene Robinson getting a hooker in Miami before the Super Bowl.

• Cosmo

That's why I'm avoiding non Niners focused media. It's going to be Mahomes knob sobbing fest on espn and others.

Pat McAffee show has been really great and I'm happy he's been the one program pushing back on all the hate.
Originally posted by PurdyKittleChicken:

I trust Mooney, he been here before he knows how to conduct himself. Chase Young needs to be on house arrest at the hotel tho.
I just don't want any of my guys out in Vegas before a Super Bowl in the streets.

No way no how.

No Barrett Robins

We don't have to be Philly tight. But at the same time you don't want to get too lose.

He looks like a guy who could get into some mischievous.
Share 49ersWebzone